spamolot

  • MARLYN DEMONACO
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Hi since the Eddie is not here to make the critique on last nights show, I will cover for him. I only hope I can do justice, to his work. We all met up at Joshua tree. Caveman ,Mary, and Nicolette were the first to arrive, followed shortly by Me, Tom and Sue, JT, and Margaret. Had a light lunch. then went on a tour of NBC, with our beautiful tour guide, JT. We saw and took pictures of the sets of Saturday night Live , The connan o"brien show, and the nightly news set!!! Hopefully Nicolette will give pictures to cave!!! Then mary, Sue and Nic, went shopping, while the Tracey Girls Were Playing hot shot Scalpers. (we were a little shy) Trying to sell extra Tickets. Luckily, a real Scalper took them off our hands. Dinner at les sans culottes. Food was good so was the company. Eddie burke joined us at dinner and thrilled us with his witty repartee. Then off to the show. I personally wasn't expecting to enjoy it. I am not into the whole British humor thing, and never was a true Monte python fan. I really thought the show was good. it was funny, clever, and the songs were great. I give it a 9 out of ten. As long as you didn't go there with any expectations, you were not Disappointed. Three snaps up!!!!

    • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Sounds like a great time!!

[...]

        Give the gift of life to a sick child.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/ktVolB/TM
      • Burke Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2005
          Indeed it was, we were glad to see many of our fellow
          creekers at this great event (including a rare Eddie
          Burke appearance)....Susan and I had an excellent time
          in NYC and even made the 11:02 train back to Beacon
          with time to spare....Special thanks to all of the
          Tracey sisters: Margaret for arranging the tickets,
          Marilyn for making the dinner reservations, and of
          course to JT - our great NBC TV studion tour guide (it
          was a lot of fun to see the show sets for SNL, Conan,
          and NBC News. I also want to see the pictures of us
          on stage - maybe we can get them posted to this
          site?). I hope that Bob, Mary, and Nicolette enjoyed
          their NYC evening too.
          Best wishes also to Bob C. on his new job and to our
          Eddie attending the Cream Reunion show in Londinium.
          Have a creeky day. Tom

          --- "Plume, Barbara (OTDA)"

          Tom Burke
          People for Parks