RE: [EddieEvents] Fwd: Re: Hello/Ski Weekend in March

  • Burke Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Great...I am sure that you will like Plattekill, it is
      a real gem. Very old style - uncrowded - with cheap
      tix (bring your PEF ID and/or check your Entertainment
      book for a discount). They have some very steep
      trails like Blockbuster (Dave and Ed Bands will like
      this trail and Northface too) as well as 2 separate 2
      mile long beginner trails (Overlook and Powder Puff)
      many intermediate trails too. Plattekill is in the
      "middle of nowhere" about 90 minutes south west of
      Albany via the Thruway West to I-88 and then south on
      Route 30 to Roxbury. You will have to carefully
      follow the signs from Roxbury as there are a few turns
      necessary on back roads. Maybe we can meet up at our
      place Friday night to scope out a strategy???
      --- "Plume, Barbara (OTDA)" <da0280@...>

      =====
      Tom Burke
      People for Parks

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Bob Castagna
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
        Sounds good to me. Pizza sounds like a plan. See you Tom around 6pm-6:30pm.
        Looking forward to visit. JG, myself, and Mary so far. I am not sure about Bands
        He will let me know. We are hitting Bellayre on Friday Myself,JG, and Mary. Any
        one interested in meeting up e mail me or call me at 631-737-3897 and leave message
        if I am not around. I will give details. Enjoy Catamount Tom. Have a great day all.
        Back to Job search.

        The Cave

        =====
        Tom Burke