Re: [EddieEvents] Digest Number 590

  • FrankzAlot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      When you hit the "forward button" you could be passing on a virus or spyware.
      The smart thing to do would be to cut & paste. I don't know if anybody has
      noticed but some of the stuff on this website has been everywhere. Let's be a
      little more careful this year.
    • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        I second that...