Monty Python's Spamalot

  • M2Tracey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hey all,
      There is going to be a Musical on Broadway based on Monty Python and the Holy
      Grail called "Spamalot" in February, tickets go on sale on 12/10.
      Anyone interested in going? If you need a place to stay overnight I've got
      the room only 35 minutes away.
      Margaret

    • M2Tracey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2005
        Hi all,
        Spamalot opens in Feb. Starring Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria,
        among others.
        I was wondering if anyone was interested in going? Could we combine it with
        the April Trip to the Botanical gardens??? Let me know.
        Margaret

      • Ed Tracey
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2005
          > Spamalot opens in Feb. Starring Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria,
          among others. I was wondering if anyone was interested in going? Could we
          combine it with > the April Trip to the Botanical gardens??? Let me
          now. --> Margaret

          **** Margaret, as the guys on the Guinness beer commercials might say,
          "Combine it with the April trip to the Botanical Gardens? Brilliant,
          brilliant"!

          I'm in.
        • Bob Castagna
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
            Hello fellow creekers,

            JG and myself will see you at Mt 10-10:30am on Fri only
            15.00 for lift ticket. We will see you on Lower Mt if we don't
            hook up on lower lodge. The event is still on all are welcome.
            Hope Dave and Barb you guys are still going. See you there
            Tomm with snow flying.

            The Cavester

            > Spamalot opens in Feb. Starring Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria,
            among others. I was wondering if anyone was interested in going? Could we
            combine it with > the April Trip to the Botanical gardens??? Let me
            now. --> Margaret

            **** Margaret, as the guys on the Guinness beer commercials might say,
            "Combine it with the April trip to the Botanical Gardens? Brilliant,
            brilliant"!

            I'm in.

          • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
              We have to rent, so we'll probably hook up at the lower lodge... See
              you tomorrow.

              P&L.
              B&D.

              15.00 for lift ticket. We will see you on
              Lower Mt if we don't
              hook up on lower lodge. The event is still
              on all are welcome.
              Hope Dave and Barb you guys are still
              going. See you there
              Tomm with snow flying.

              The Cavester

              > Spamalot opens in Feb. Starring Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank
              > Azaria,
              among others. I was wondering if anyone was interested in going? Could
              we combine it with > the April Trip to the Botanical gardens??? Let me
              now. --> Margaret

              **** Margaret, as the guys on the Guinness beer commercials might
              say, "Combine it with the April trip to the Botanical Gardens?
              Brilliant, brilliant"!

              I'm in.

              Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research
              Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/ktVolB/TM
            • Bob Castagna

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
                  One way or another....

                  15.00 for lift ticket. We will see you on
                  Lower Mt if we don't
                  hook up on lower lodge. The event is still
                  on all are welcome.
                  Hope Dave and Barb you guys are still
                  going. See you there
                  Tomm with snow flying.

                  The Cavester

                  > Spamalot opens in Feb. Starring Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank
                  > Azaria,
                  among others. I was wondering if anyone was interested in going? Could
                  we combine it with > the April Trip to the Botanical gardens??? Let me
                  now. --> Margaret

                  **** Margaret, as the guys on the Guinness beer commercials might
                  say, "Combine it with the April trip to the Botanical Gardens?
                  Brilliant, brilliant"!

                  I'm in.

                  Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research
                  Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/ktVolB/TM

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • Bob Castagna
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 16, 2005
                    Hi Dave and Barb,

                    Tom John and I hooked up for skiing on Jan 14th. It was snowing when we
                    arrived at Bellayre Mt but in kingston it poured. We were in Kingston Sorry we did not hook up
                    John and I are planning to go on Fri Jan 28th only 10.00 lift tickets. We are taking bus with
                    our LI Ski club. Maybee we can hook up for that. Keep it in mind. Enjoy your Monday off.
                    The trails on the the lower mt were pretty good they groomed them in the afternoon.