RE: [EddieEvents] Bash Bish - Dave & Barbara's fact-finding mission

  • PLUME, BARBARA
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 7:00 AM
      Not wishing to be a day late and a dollar short, I made a trip to
      BashBish Sunday AM, only to find that I was 5 days early!! Everything
      looked great. The actual opening day is Friday, May 7th, so I'm having
      to regroup. Today, We're reserving our tent site via Reserve America,
      and we'll report back. Over and Out.

      P&L.
      B&D.

      Barbara S. Plume