RE: Ed_Bishop UFO Fanzine

  • An Delendir
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2011
      Hi Pete,

      thanks for the praise! :-)

      Since the first issue appeared we have added content, such as e.g. Dragon's delightful story "Sans Aliens", which gives us and Straker a look at how movies should be regarded - and respected, or our new photo section, which now holds four new photos, two of them displaying Ed Bishop as Cmdr. Straker. Before the month closes we should have at least 1-2 Valentine stories online as well. Small items and the occasional story or article will be added throughout the months.

      Once again, anyone who has something interesting or nice to contribute, please contact either Lightcudder or me directly. We have special topic space e.g. for the actors, the actors in other movies or "fan meets actors" accounts, just as e.g. for fan art and fan photos. If someone has rare interviews or articles, possibly not translated from another language, again - contact us. Behind the scenes we already are preparing the March issue.

      Cheers

      An