New file uploaded

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007

      Hi,

      I've managed to upload another clip from Ed's interview from the 'Armadacon' convention in the files section; click on the link below:

      Alternatively go to the group's homepage and click on '1 new file' at the very top of the page.   It's a video clip and should open in Windows Media Player.

      I've no idea why this clip has uploaded now when past attempts failed...  :-?   Anyway, I thought I'd have another go tonight and it's worked!?!   I also apologise if I put this clip up previously - I don't think so but my memory is pretty bad!  Ed is talking about 'Norman Bates' - one of two appearances on 'Top of the Pops' that he made during the 1970s.

      Enjoy!   :D

      Sarah

    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
      • pointy100
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
          --- In EdBishopFans@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <shaded2cinders@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I've managed to upload another clip from Ed's interview from the
          > 'Armadacon' convention in the files section; click on the link below:

          Ed is talking about 'Norman
          > Bates' - one of two appearances on 'Top of the Pops' that he made during
          > the 1970s.
          >
          > Enjoy! [:D]

          Sarah

          Sarah,

          Thnaks for that. This is not the first time I've seen him recite lines
          from performances from yeras ago. He did that with Whoops Apocalypse
          too - was that in this same convention?

          Pretty impressive memory he's got there.

          David
        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007

            --- In EdBishopFans@yahoogroups.com, "pointy100" <david@...> wrote:

            > Thnaks for that. This is not the first time I've seen him recite lines
            > from performances from yeras ago. He did that with Whoops Apocalypse
            > too - was that in this same convention?

            Not at this one - was it the UFORIA 2 con?

            > Pretty impressive memory he's got there.

            I've not compared it to the actual video on 'YouTube' but I bet it's almost word-for-word.....  makes me think these actors must have a photographic memory..!   It's almost a bit creepy how he launches into it looking directly into the camera just like it was, yet it couldn't have been 'rehearsed'.... or was it..?  ;)

            I'll have to try putting up some more clips if the upload now works   :)

            Sarah