Re: [EdBishopFans] all quiet....

  • Sheila
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      > <Christian coming in, looking around>

      Hi Christian!

      > Hello! Anyone's there?

      Me!

      > OK, I am rather a newbie to this group and I am more of a lurker,
      > I confess. But I dropped in because I know some of the Ladies from
      > the SHADO group (Hi Amelia! Hi Yuchtar! Hi Sheila! :-)
      Yep I am still here just about!

      But know I must see that it is
      > rather quiet here. Too quiet for my taste. <shudder>

      Cue eerie Barry Gray music...!

      > 85 messages in August but only eight(!) so far in September!

      oops and now its October! I guess the lad bishop is still on honeymoon so
      not much activity from him...at least not the kind we get to watch him do
      anyway;-)

      I am
      > aware of the tragic in the US but I hope that nobody of this group
      > was involved in this and therefore this silence :-( And that reminds
      > me: what about Ed Bishop? Does anyone know if he is OK?

      Dunno how is the old man? Amelia you got any news?

      There is a repeat of the play The Art Class that Ed is in on Radio 4 on
      Friday at 14.15 BST.

      Where he was
      > when this happened?
      >
      > Amelia? Yuchtar? Anyone?? 8-