Correction: 9-11 WTCs 1, 2, 6, and 7 Neutron Nuked.

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Correction: 9-11 WTCs 1, 2, 6, and 7 Neutron Nuked.

      Prior to peer review by Donald Fox, I have noted that WTC 7 was not nuked since there was no pyroclastic cloud nor residual heat. http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/dr-judy-wood-911-gatekeeper-extraordinaire/ "I believe there are problems with a nuke in WTC 7. 1. The residual heat signature only lasted a couple of days, which would be more consistent with nuke debris spread from WTC 1. 2. I looked at film of WTC 7, and didn't see a pyroclastic flow."

      Don responded with: "Check out the YouTube clip on my post from 7/9/12: http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/jim-fetzer-real-deal-appearance-7912/. There is massive pyroclastic flow as Building 7 "collapses."

      I responded with: "Best video I've seen of 7 and indeed there is pyroclastic flow, there is still the problem of residual heat. Perhaps like WTC 6 where there is documented proof of tampering with the heat signatures – 1 site showed residual heat at 6 while another site using the same data showed NO residual heat – See Update: The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs – Domestic – WTC
      http://www.usavsus.info/WTC-MoreEvidence.htm
      Based on your cited video, it appears that there was indeed a neutron nuke in 7 too. That would make 1, 2, 6, and 7 – All nuked. Thanks for the link."

      So, I went back and examined the thermal images - no evidence of tampering was noted (nothing like the crude blackening of WTC 6). Indeed, there is minimal heat right after 7 was demolished and it still looks more like WTC 2 residue. But, very shortly after that, 3 large heat zones appear - linear, even spaced - 1 dead center and one on each side. It just took a while for the heat to transfer up. This would correlate with 3 surface to slightly sub-surface micro nukes in WTC 7. Set to explode just after/during the regular demolition would account for the more lateral flow of the pyroclastic flow.

      To date: 4 WTC buildings nuked using 10 micro neutron nukes total- most likely scenario.
      .
      WTCs 1 and 2 - 1 in the basement - shook people out of the building, 1 at ground level - last to go off, and 1 about the 60th floor give or take a few. 3 for each building.

      WTC 6 - Excellent evidence of what 1 micro neutron nuke can do. Only 8 stories high, but it also left a hole 45 feet deep - sub ground level detonation.

      WTC 7 - The heat signatures indicate 3 micro neutron nukes - sub ground level detonation.

      That makes a total of 10 focused micro neutron nukes needed to account for all the evidence.

      Ed Ward, MD - http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/ ; https://www.facebook.com/EdWardMD3 ;

      Judy Wood's cold fusion scam – http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/dr-steven-jones-and-dr-judy-wood-lie-about-traces-of-tritium-and-neutron-nukes/

      Update: Proven 9-11 Nukes - http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/proven-9-11-nukes-us-government-involvement/