Dr. Bill Deagle's Sample? Another 9-11 Victim Dead RIP

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Dr. Bill Deagle's Sample? Another 9-11 Victim Dead RIP

      9th link from the top. I'm and he are posting he got the sample - because he was having it tested. I need a lie quota (like CNN). Now, he never got it. Said the lab guy lied. Said he got it from the same person Jones did, which is Janette. Janette's links no longer work. RIP 2010. The BS never seems to stop.

      Note the date of the article, it is just after the lab `switch' from me to Deagle.
      http://www.clayandiron.com/links.jhtml?method=list

      911 Ground Zero Tritium Levels 55x Over Normal Update On The Micro Nukes In The WTC

      which should take you to: http://rense.com/general76/wtc.htm
      Verifying the Source of Tritium Levels 55 X the Normal Environmental Amount

      Certified Laboratory Testing of WTC Debris Currently In Progress.
      In a collaborative effort between Author/Artist/Survivor/Patriot Janette MacKinlay, Physicist Dr. Bill Deagle, MD, and Dr. Ed Ward, MD, MT, WTC debris has been received by a Certified Laboratory for key tests which may show definitive origination for the massive Tritium Levels in the WTC buildings.

      7.5 gms of WTC dust has been submitted to a Certified Laboratory for this specific ananlysis. The pending results are about half way through preparation and will be available in about 1 to 2 weeks. The single sample was extremely minimal for adequate sampling of the massive damage left in turning 3 buildings into steel and particles, but may be enough to give irrefutable support for the origination of Tritium Levels present in the WTC buildings and prove beyond any doubt there was a nuclear reaction in the WTC buildings. Dr. Deagle should have the results by this Friday.

      Elements, Testing, Theory

      Sample Testing (ppms per USGS study for average amount):
      Certified LaboratoryTesting Request: Elemental Isotope RatioTests: All Isotopes of the following elements.

      and continues in the above rense link.

      As I wrote a media friend:
      When he sent me he first sample (results), he said, I got the results back, so I looked at the results – they were BS and (told him) why. Deagle says `Yeah, that's what I thought, too." I found it a little odd, even then, I thought 1. I don't think he even knew or 2. He's working to poison pill the nuke proof. After all of this, I'm thinking more the first, but still haven't ruled out the second too.

      On the phone while talking about the interview, he wanted me to co-author a book with him about the `the hunt for getting the evidence tested'.

      He also said re showed my work to 2 `physicist' friends and they said it was correct (according to him, he is a physicist - heavy background in physics on phone and I believe an org no one can find), why would he need to show it to physicist friends. Sneaky little worm, I still don't want to fry him. In the spectrum of murderous scumbags, he barely makes the list. Although, the way things are working, I may have to on my semi-site. (Re: murderous scumbags - it's a long list in which I appear, at least in my younger years. Apathy kills more people than guns.)

      Question Everything: Between his passing off BS as results - showing no abnormal isotopes and his credentials (But, I've looked at his credentials and I couldn't find any reference for his supposed organizations - the hit piece is spot on.). As far as I'm concerned the sample is tainted.

      As I wrote a media friend:

      Now, I didn't take much stock of this until I looked at dr bills credentials – I could not find the orgs at which he is accredited. I couldn't find any of these orgs he's supposedly accredited at. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434552/pg1 yeah, the site is covert, (banned me for posting nuke proof, heavy ad hominem attacks are standard) it was aimed at me also, since I'm was on his show – needed to shoot down the nuke theory. But I looked and couldn't find them. But, see if you can find them? Damned if I Could.

      Janette sent the sample to me - sample is not the biggest problem, there are tons of U beam steel and 'meteorites (under gov control) - the problem is getting the sample tested as I can personally verify. Whatever data comes from the sample now is questionable at best - since I have let it known to one how I concluded the first test results were bogus science.

      Isotopes is just a nail in the coffin that's already closed by hundreds of nails that will stand up in any court.

      Concise Briefing: Past/Present Global Tyranny – Basic Proof, ID, and Remedy = Proven 9-11 Nukes + Included Links

      Proven 9-11 Nukes = US Government Involvement http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/proven-9-11-nukes-us-government-involvement/

      '9-11 Fake Video' Stars – The JSTAR Clones http://www.rense.com/general92/911fk.htm
      Why Covert Ops Must Have `Fake' Video

      No Windows on Flight 175 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRC4lCQuBmc&feature=related
      And so much more...

      Ed Ward, MD

      RIP Janette 2010. http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/02/25/18673041.php

      The links for this keep disappearing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHet9H6ZTLs Complete Full version The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis. Bill Moyers - Ollie North admitting to treason on the opening of doc.