In The Land Of Never Was: The last, desperate hours of Climate Chaos deniers‪ an

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2012
      In The Land Of Never Was: The last, desperate hours of Climate Chaos deniers‪ and capitalist rah-rahs

      http://www.worldwidehippies.com/2012/07/26/in-the-land-of-never-was-the-last-desperate-hours-of-climate-chaos-deniers%E2%80%AA-and-capitalist-rah-rahs%E2%80%AC/

      I know my assertion that one's vote is worse than meaningless (Caveat: It is flat-out meaningful to those who rigged the game by providing the system with the illusion of being legit.) is bound to evoke, in some, feelings of angst, because the assertion points out the hopelessness of the situation. Good. Hope is the snake oil sold to suckers at the traveling medicine show/cheap carnival of this faux democratic republic. What the ruling elite fear is the audacity of hopelessness — because that is when citizens see through the illusions created by their exploiters and rise up and destroy the house of mirrors of the status quo.

      Believing you're contributing to the greater good by the act of voting in this big money-controlled, sham republic…is like donating your blood to a blood bank owned by vampires.

      America, take a look out the window…risk taking in the passing scene.

      However, rather than doing so, we draw the curtains tight and reach for the TV remote or a host of other insulating electronic devices that serve to circumvent self-examination. We turn away in denial or rage in belligerent ignorance, because we see the world moving on, and we cannot control the situation…no matter how many predator drones we have scouring the globe. Increasingly, we feel uneasy, for we see events are changing fast — and, as the momentum of events propel us through time, we are not yet ready to accept the fact, but know deep within us, that we cannot remain the people that we are.

      Grasping the reality of one's situation can be painful. Those in the U.S. still clinging to the tattered myths of late stage capitalism would be hurt and angry, if they came to realize the amount of corporate state propaganda that they have internalized…that has allowed for their exploitation by a ruthless, unaccountable few e.g., the fairy tale of upward class migration. Ergo, the relentless, all-pervasive manner in which well-funded operatives of the rightwing wage class warfare. For example, the noxious canard asserting welfare layabouts have sponged up your fair share of hard wrought earnings. In this way, the bigot whispers of the capitalist state have created a mean-spirited, punitive cosmology that serves to emotionally displace anger. And these tropes of demagogic displacement are quite lucrative to its accomplished practitioners e.g., Rush Limbaugh.
      Continues at above link

      BTW, in case you missed it...

      Bill Moyers: The Secret Government - The Constitution in Crisis http://vodpod.com/watch/1767339-the-secret-government-the-constitution-in-crisis-by-bill-moyers

      FIXED VOTE = NO VOTE http://www.flickr.com/photos/66799032@N08/6120141236/in/photostream http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2009/10/23/fixed-vote-no-vote-i-will-not-assist-thin-air-vote-counting/

      German High Court Outlaws Electronic Voting
      Wednesday, 21 October 2009, 9:45 am
      http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0910/S00187.htm

      Hacking Democracy – 90 minutes of proof the vote is fixed on multiple levels.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7926958774822130737#

      City of New Orleans, LA & 36 Other State's Elections Fixed http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/06/07/17/ward.htm

      A couple more?

      Concise Briefing: Past/Present Global Tyranny – Basic Proof, ID, and Remedy = Proven 9-11 Nukes + Included Links

      Proven 9-11 Nukes = US Government Involvement http://edwardmd.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/proven-9-11-nukes-us-government-involvement/

      '9-11 Fake Video' Stars – The JSTAR Clones http://www.rense.com/general92/911fk.htm
      Why Covert Ops Must Have `Fake' Video

      No Windows on Flight 175 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRC4lCQuBmc&feature=related

      Dr. Ed Ward, MD – DEWD

      Currently the Number One, # 1, Google Result for:

      Fake Video Stars,
      Proven Nukes, 9 11 Nukes,
      Concise Briefing,
      Fixed Vote No Vote,