He-F!cking-Larry-US City of New Orleans Continues Housing Harassment.

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      He-F!cking-Larry-US City of New Orleans Continues Housing Harassment.

      For the 2nd or 3rd time, the gutted house I'm living in - after the formaldehyde mobile motel which made me very ill - while wating to get my home finished is being'called 'UNOCCUPIED' fined, and scheduled for demolition. But, at least this time the 'city' sent the 'notice of unoccupied' TO THE ADDRESS OF THE 'UNOCCUPIED' PROPERTY, WHICH I PROMPTLY GOT SINCE THEY KNOW I LIVE HERE... IT SIMPLY BOGGLES THE MIND. But, yet more fines, more harassment, more theft and graft,.. Still waiting for elevation money so it can be finished and moved in. Meanwhile, the city steals what it can under harassment and false premises.

      Ed Ward, MD

      BTW, Compared to the theft of my children and their harm based on multiple, multiple proven lies, denial of disability, scumbags in power... what can you do?