Murderers and Fascists proven time and time again...

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010
      Murderers and Fascists proven time and time again...
      and no body gives a shit.

      Astounding and Revolding. Fisxed vote. Wars on lies. torture, kidnapping, and no one is responsible. the theft of god given rights of both parents to all children. FUCDK! it pisses me off it doesnt piss hyou off so please F!CK OFF.

      Ed Ward, MD - google me, know the proven facts, and at least raise a little hell about it.

      Thank U Very Much.

      Murderers, Tyrants, and Traitors Need to Be Held Accountable for Crimes Against Humanity.