Thermite?

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      National Geoscamics has caused me to re-evaluate my position on 'thermite'. I no longer believe it was used to cut steel. Take a look at this... http://home.att.net/~south.tower/911Demolition1.htm And the fact flexible contact linear thermite didn't exist then or now. However, flexible contact linear cutting charges have been around since at least 1995. Plus, thermite is hard to light, a timing nightmare. 1 wiring with cutting charges with explosive back up, or 2 wirings one for explosives and one for thermite? and it's added problems? I don't think so. But, thermite makes a great cover for a nuke. The amount of thermite residue was fairly large. And we all saw thermite burning after the crash/fire - according to NG jet fuel is hard to light - but thermite grenades would ignite residual jet fuel after the initial missile blast and would fit the thermite I saw on video.

      Thermite is cover for the massive amount of nuclear heat from the micro IMO. The only thermite I saw was one of the dinky thermite grenade quality.

      I'm going to work on this.

      Ed