GWV Biofuels Research Project

  • Jeffrey Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Hello dear friends of the GWV. For the last five months I have been deeply
      involved in the GWV¹s bio-fuels project to help sustain it and our free
      services. That project is nearing completion, but we are running low of
      funding to complete it by our deadline, which is May 31. You can review
      progress of the project at the URL below. We plan to update it often with
      new images.

      GWV Biofuels Research Project
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/rightlivelihood/fuel/GWV-Bio-fuels-projec
      t.html

      If you value the service of the GWV, then please make a contribution
      <http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/support.html> today, so that those
      services can continue. Or, for further convenience we have started a PayPal
      < http://www.paypal.com/> account. All you need do is log onto PayPal and
      make your donation to the email address below:
      Jhanananda@...

      Kindest regards,

      Jeffrey S, Brooks
      (sámañña Jhananda)
      the Great Western Vehicle € Mahapacchimayana
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/

      Intaglio Solar Village
      HC 20 Box 2424
      Blythe, CA 92225-9702