the GWV newsletter is now available

  • Jhanananda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Hello friends the December issue of the GWV newsletter is now available in
      PDF format. In this issue you will find:
      1) An introduction of our new certified meditation teachers;
      2) A recap of the year¹s events
      3) A review of the services of the GWV
      4) An introduction to our charismatic research program
      5 And, our goals

      You can find the issue at that this URL:
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/newsletters/01.01.pdf

      Kindest regards,

      Jeffrey S, Brooks
      (sámañña Jhananda)