re: Alert!

  • Jhanananda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      Hello friends, I am glad to hear that so far only a few people on the GWV
      listserves have reported off-list harassment. It unfortunately does happen
      from time-to-time, so we would like you all to know that the GWV moderators
      will take swift and decisive action to prevent those situations from
      recurring, but we depend upon you to report these situations to us as soon
      as they happen.

      May we become peace,

      Bhikkhu Jhananda
      (Jeffrey S, Brooks)