Toward a Western Vehicle of Buddhism

  • Jhanananda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Dear friends, perhaps some of you will be interested in joining me on a
      Yahoo group that was setup specifically for those who are interested in
      working together to make the GWV a worthy vehicle for western
      contemplatives, who are dedicated to enlightenment in this very lifetime.
      Let us work together as a community in dialog on what each one of us would
      like to see in a contemplative tradition that is informed by and dedicated
      to the cultivation of meditative absorption (jhana/samadhi).

      Great_Western_Vehicle
      The home for this emerging 4th Wheel Buddhist tradition
      website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Great_Western_Vehicle
      To Subscribe just send a blank email to this address:
      Great_Western_Vehicle-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Kindest regards to all,

      Jhanananda