FWD: 2005 Q1 "Inside Mind and Life" Newsletter

  • Jhanananda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      Dear friends I thought you might like to take note of this announcement.

      If you diligently engage in the contemplative life you will become
      enlightened in this very life-time,

      Sotapanna Jhanananda (Jeffrey S, Brooks)
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/jhanananda.html

      the Great Western Vehicle
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/index.html

      --- Mind and Life <nancy@...> wrote:

      Dear Jeffrey

      I am pleased to announce that the first issue of our 2005 newsletter,
      "Inside Mind and Life", is now available in PDF format on our website
      at:

      www.mindandlife.org/MLQ105.newsletter.pdf

      You can read this online, or print out a copy.

      In this issue you'll read about our October 18-22, 2004 Mind and Life
      XII neuroplasticity meeting held in Dharamsala India. We thank Margaret
      Cullen for writing this beautiful piece.

      Several participants in our 2004 Mind and Life Summer Research
      Institute (MLSRI) share their reflections and very moving insights on the
      MLSRI
      on page 2.

      And please note the Important Dates section -- you'll want to mark your
      calendars for the upcoming November meeting on the Science and Clinical
      Applications of Meditation, which will be open to the public.

      We hope you enjoy learning more about us. As always, we welcome your
      input and support. Please send us your comments, questions, and
      suggestions to info@....

      With warmest regards,

      Adam Engle, Chairman & CEO
      Mind and Life Institute

      PS If your e-mail address has changed or will be changing in the near
      future, please go to our website, click on the "sign up online now"
      banner, and update your record information.