Immediate Information Regarding Grocery Price Hikes!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:36 PM

      Our group owner, Cathy Sheridan, called me last night and asked me share the following with you. She watched a disturbing feature news story about drastic grocery price increases that are about to hit the grocery stores. This same eyewitness news story mentioned the program that I recently recommended at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Well Cathy joined that program and last night she saved $ 178.97 or 86% of her entire grocery store order. She is recommending this program to all of you her group members.

      Group Moderator