Site recommendations - for sure here

  • elevans@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      There are so many terrific sites for our work that it's hard to recommend one
      over the other.

      For an environmental site (not strictly "Green" ironically) that caught my
      attention because of someone elses suggestion, you might want to go to and
      bookmark http://conbio.rice.edu/nae/

      It's got some really neat resources, besides "history" to recommend itself.
      Regards,

      Ed Evans
      May wolves run at your side and not at your heels.
      <A HREF="http://www.greeninformation.com/">http.www.GreenInformation.com</A>