Fwd: MARTIAL LAW

  • karaobyri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Fwd: MARTIAL LAW

      the following forward I received comes from several people with urgancy and asked that
      people forward this series of articles, matrials on to as many people as possible. They
      expressed the fear of a communication blackout due to either cable cuts or a cyber attack
      using a combination of viruses, worms, cuts and other means. Recently there has been
      undersea cable cuts plunging the Middle East into communication blackout and cuts off of
      China. The US government is in the midst of a simulated cyber war came called
      Cyberstorm and Mike McConnell claims that the US will have a cyber 911. In May of 2007
      Bush decreed an executive order that he could declare martial law if time of crises
      anywhere and for any cause that he determines a emergency. Could the economic
      meltdown be that fear of crises? Could corporate elements be seeking martial law to staay
      in power? The FBI has create a network of businessmen with meetings telling them that
      they can "shoot to kill" during the coming martial law. In these meetings the FBI
      representatives talk not as if martial law could happen, but as when it will happen. and to
      add to all this the US military is stuck in two wars without end and most military bases are
      now guarded and maintained by private contractors.

      From: "*****"
      Date: February 11, 2008 9:53:36 AM EST
      Subject: Fw: MARTIAL LAW.

      There is three parts of this email. Part one is a list of books that should be downloaded,
      printed, read and stored away. Part two is important quotes from key people on the
      understanding of where we are today in regards to loss of civil liberties and dictatorship.
      Part three is current news.

      PART ONE

      Download, print, read, hide and share.

      Jefferson Mack's
      Invisible Resistance to Tyranny
      http://stream.paranode.com/imc/portland/media/2008/02/372008.pdf

      Jefferson Mack's
      Secret Freedom Fighter
      http://stream.paranode.com/imc/portland/media/2008/02/372009.pdf

      Aikido: The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting
      http://www.huntsab.org/fighting%20without%20fighting.pdf

      Stephen DeVoy's
      Meme Warfare: How To Overthrow The Powers That Be On A Low Budget
      http://stream.paranode.com/imc/portland/media/2005/03/314249.pdf
      http://india.indymedia.org/media/2005/03/210295.pdf

      Robert Helvey's
      On Strategic Nonviolent Conflict: Thinking About the Fundamentals
      http://www.aeinstein.org/organizations/org/OSNC.pdf

      CANVAS (Centre for Applied NonViolent Action and Strategies)'s
      Nonviolent Struggle: 50 Crucial Points A Strategic Approach To Everyday Tactics
      http://www.canvasopedia.org/files/various/Nonviolent_Struggle-50CP.pdf

      Edward Bernay's Propaganda
      http://militant.org/files/propaganda.pdf

      Sun Tzu's
      Art of War
      http://www.ualberta.ca/~cmadan/reading/the_art_of_war.pdf
      http://www.artofwarsuntzu.com/Art%20of%20War%20PDF.pdf
      http://www.military-quotes.com/downloads/aow.pdf

      Ernesto "Che" Guevara's
      Guerrilla Warfare
      http://freepeoplesmovement.org/guwar.pdf

      CIA's
      Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warefare
      http://www.freewebs.com/moeial/CIA's%20Psychological%20Operations%20in%20Guerrilla
      %20Warefare.pdf

      New Developments in Chinese Strategic Psychological Warfare
      http://www.iwar.org.uk/psyops/resources/china/chinesepsyop.pdf

      Thomas Jefferson's
      The Declaration of Independence of The United States of America
      http://www.knowledgerush.com/gutenberg/1/6/7/8/16780/16780-pdf.pdf

      Thomas Paine's
      Common Sense
      http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/sense.pdf

      Thomas Paine's
      Agrarian Justice
      http://stream.paranode.com/imc/portland/media/2008/02/372068.pdf

      Ecodefense: A Field Guide To Monkeywrenching
      http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/01/22/17972031.php?
      show_comments=1#18478081

      Carlos Marighella's
      Minimanual of the Ubran Guerrilla
      http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/12/20/18468009.php?
      show_comments=1#18478521

      PART TWO

      We have learn from history and we are at a point of time when our country, and in fact the
      world, is at yet another point of time of deep crises. As a reminder from those before us
      in their own words...

      "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency,
      first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up
      around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up
      homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
      - Thomas Jefferson, writer of the Declaration of Independence and 3rd President of the
      United States of America

      "Yes, we may all congratulate ourselves that this cruel war is nearing its close. It has cost
      a vast amount of treasure and blood. The best blood of the flower of American youth has
      been freely offered upon our country's altar that the nation might live. It has indeed been
      a trying hour for the republic; but I see in the near future a crisis approaching that
      unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country … As a result of the
      war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow,
      and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon
      the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the
      Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than
      ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove
      groundless."
      - Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States of America

      "Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state
      and corporate power."
      - Benito Mussolini, Fascist Dictator of Italy

      "We enter parliament in order to supply ourselves, in the arsenal of democracy, with its
      own weapons. If democracy is so stupid as to give us free tickets and salaries for this
      bear's work, that is its affair. We do not come as friends, nor even as neutrals. We come as
      enemies. As the wolf bursts into the flock, so we come."
      - Joseph Goebbels, Minister of Nazi Propaganda

      "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to
      a point where it comes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is
      fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group."
      - Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States of America

      "The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth
      and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity,
      every crack in the common front against fascism."
      - Henry A. Wallace, 33rd Vice President of the United States of America

      "I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent
      most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the
      bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and
      especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a
      decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping
      of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify
      Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought
      light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make
      Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to
      it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al
      Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I
      operated on three continents."
      - Major-General Smedley Darlington Butler, decorated Marine Corps veteran who was
      asked to head the American fascist coup against FDR in the Business Plot and fouled the
      plot of the corporate elite

      "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
      - Upton Sinclair, American writer

      "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted
      influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential
      for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
      - Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th Presedent of the United States of America

      "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
      - George W Bush, 43rd Presedent of the United States of America

      PART THREE

      Important news stories and government official steps for martial law

      "The FBI Deputizes Businesses"
      by Matthew Rothschild
      http://www.grandestrategy.com/2008/02/2349048-fbi-deputizes-business.html

      Not If -- When
      by Shirley Bianchi
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_shirley__080212_not_if____when.htm

      Report: Over 23,000 Business Leaders Working With FBI and Homeland Security
      http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/11/report_fbi_deputizes_23_000_business

      NSA Must Examine All Internet Traffic to Prevent Cyber Nine-Eleven, Top Spy Says
      http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/01/feds-must-exami.html

      Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act Raises Fears of New Government Crackdown on
      Dissent
      http://www.democracynow.org/2007/11/20/homegrown_terrorism_prevention_act_raises
      _fears

      "The End of America": Feminist Social Critic Naomi Wolf Warns U.S. in Slow Descent into
      Fascism
      http://www.democracynow.org/2007/11/28/the_end_of_america_feminist_social

      Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army
      http://www.democracynow.org/2007/3/20/blackwater_the_rise_of_the_worlds

      Bush Given Power to Deploy US Troops Domestically & Declare Martial Law
      In news from Capitol Hill, Congress is coming under criticism for approving a little noticed
      provision last year that makes it easier for President Bush to declare martial law and to
      send US troops into American cities. At the administration's request, Congress approved
      the changes to a law known as the Insurrection Act without ever holding a public hearing.
      Under the new law, the president now has the authority to use both active-duty armed
      forces and the National Guard on American soil—not just during a rebellion—but also a
      natural disaster, terrorist attack, pandemic or other chaotic situation. All 50 of the nation's
      governors have opposed the rule changes. Earlier this month Senators Patrick Leahy, the
      chair of the Judiciary Committee, and Republican Christopher Bond introduced legislation
      to repeal the changes Congress approved last year.
      http://www.democracynow.org/2007/2/20/headlines#7

      Bush Anoints Himself as the Insurer of Constitutional Government in Emergency
      By Matthew Rothschild
      May 18, 2007

      With scarcely a mention in the mainstream media, President Bush has ordered up a plan
      for responding to a catastrophic attack.

      In a new National Security Presidential Directive, Bush lays out his plans for dealing with a
      "catastrophic emergency."Under that plan, he entrusts himself with leading the entire
      federal government, not just the Executive Branch. And he gives himself the responsibility
      "for ensuring constitutional government."

      He laid this all out in a document entitled "National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD
      51" and "Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-20."

      http://progressive.org/mag_wx051807

      White House News

      NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

      HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20

      Subject: National Continuity Policy

      Purpose

      (1) This directive establishes a comprehensive national policy on the continuity of Federal
      Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator
      responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity
      policies. This policy establishes "National Essential Functions," prescribes continuity
      requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State,
      local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to
      ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the
      credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response
      to and recovery from a national emergency.

      Definitions

      (2) In this directive:

      (a) "Category" refers to the categories of executive departments and agencies listed in
      Annex A to this directive;

      (b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in
      extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S.
      population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

      (c) "Continuity of Government," or "COG," means a coordinated effort within the Federal
      Government's executive branch to ensure that National Essential Functions continue to be
      performed during a Catastrophic Emergency;

      (d) "Continuity of Operations," or "COOP," means an effort within individual executive
      departments and agencies to ensure that Primary Mission-Essential Functions continue to
      be performed during a wide range of emergencies, including localized acts of nature,
      accidents, and technological or attack-related emergencies;

      (e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the
      executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the
      President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and
      with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to
      preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governed and the
      capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities
      and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and
      interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic
      emergency;

      (f) "Executive Departments and Agencies" means the executive departments enumerated in
      5 U.S.C. 101, independent establishments as defined by 5 U.S.C. 104(1), Government
      corporations as defined by 5 U.S.C. 103(1), and the United States Postal Service;

      (g) "Government Functions" means the collective functions of the heads of executive
      departments and agencies as defined by statute, regulation, presidential direction, or
      other legal authority, and the functions of the legislative and judicial branches;

      (h) "National Essential Functions," or "NEFs," means that subset of Government Functions
      that are necessary to lead and sustain the Nation during a catastrophic emergency and
      that, therefore, must be supported through COOP and COG capabilities; and

      (i) "Primary Mission Essential Functions," or "PMEFs," means those Government Functions
      that must be performed in order to support or implement the performance of NEFs before,
      during, and in the aftermath of an emergency.

      Policy

      (3) It is the policy of the United States to maintain a comprehensive and effective
      continuity capability composed of Continuity of Operations and Continuity of Government
      programs in order to ensure the preservation of our form of government under the
      Constitution and the continuing performance of National Essential Functions under all
      conditions.

      Implementation Actions

      (4) Continuity requirements shall be incorporated into daily operations of all executive
      departments and agencies. As a result of the asymmetric threat environment, adequate
      warning of potential emergencies that could pose a significant risk to the homeland might
      not be available, and therefore all continuity planning shall be based on the assumption
      that no such warning will be received. Emphasis will be placed upon geographic dispersion
      of leadership, staff, and infrastructure in order to increase survivability and maintain
      uninterrupted Government Functions. Risk management principles shall be applied to
      ensure that appropriate operational readiness decisions are based on the probability of an
      attack or other incident and its consequences.

      (5) The following NEFs are the foundation for all continuity programs and capabilities and
      represent the overarching responsibilities of the Federal Government to lead and sustain
      the Nation during a crisis, and therefore sustaining the following NEFs shall be the
      primary focus of

      the Federal Government leadership during and in the aftermath of an emergency that
      adversely affects the performance of Government Functions:

      (a) Ensuring the continued functioning of our form of government under the Constitution,
      including the functioning of the three separate branches of government;

      (b) Providing leadership visible to the Nation and the world and maintaining the trust and
      confidence of the American people;

      (c) Defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
      domestic, and preventing or interdicting attacks against the United States or its people,
      property, or interests;

      (d) Maintaining and fostering effective relationships with foreign nations;

      (e) Protecting against threats to the homeland and bringing to justice perpetrators of
      crimes or attacks against the United States or its people, property, or interests;

      (f) Providing rapid and effective response to and recovery from the domestic consequences
      of an attack or other incident;

      (g) Protecting and stabilizing the Nation's economy and ensuring public confidence in its
      financial systems; and

      (h) Providing for critical Federal Government services that address the national health,
      safety, and welfare needs of the United States.

      (6) The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring
      constitutional government. In order to advise and assist the President in that function, the
      Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism (APHS/CT) is
      hereby designated as the National Continuity Coordinator. The National Continuity
      Coordinator, in coordination with the Assistant to the President for National

      Security Affairs (APNSA), without exercising directive authority, shall coordinate the
      development and implementation of continuity policy for executive departments and
      agencies. The Continuity Policy Coordination Committee (CPCC), chaired by a Senior
      Director from the Homeland Security Council staff, designated by the National Continuity
      Coordinator, shall be the main day-to-day forum for such policy coordination.

      (7) For continuity purposes, each executive department and agency is assigned to a
      category in accordance with the nature and characteristics of its national security roles and

      responsibilities in support of the Federal Government's ability to sustain the NEFs. The
      Secretary of Homeland Security shall serve as the President's lead agent for coordinating
      overall

      continuity operations and activities of executive departments and agencies, and in such
      role shall perform the responsibilities set forth for the Secretary in sections 10 and 16 of
      this directive.

      (8) The National Continuity Coordinator, in consultation with the heads of appropriate
      executive departments and agencies, will lead the development of a National Continuity
      Implementation Plan (Plan), which shall include prioritized goals and objectives, a concept
      of operations, performance metrics by which to measure continuity readiness, procedures
      for continuity and incident management activities, and clear direction to executive
      department and agency continuity coordinators, as well as guidance to promote
      interoperability of Federal Government continuity programs and procedures with State,
      local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of
      critical infrastructure, as appropriate. The Plan shall be submitted to the President for
      approval not later than 90 days after the date of this directive.

      (9) Recognizing that each branch of the Federal Government is responsible for its own
      continuity programs, an official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President shall
      ensure that the executive branch's COOP and COG policies in support of ECG efforts are
      appropriately coordinated with those of

      the legislative and judicial branches in order to ensure interoperability and allocate
      national assets efficiently to maintain a functioning Federal Government.

      (10) Federal Government COOP, COG, and ECG plans and operations shall be appropriately
      integrated with the emergency plans and capabilities of State, local, territorial, and tribal
      governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as
      appropriate, in order to promote interoperability and to prevent redundancies and
      conflicting lines of authority. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall coordinate the
      integration of Federal continuity plans and operations with State, local, territorial, and
      tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as
      appropriate, in order to provide for the delivery of essential services during an emergency.

      (11) Continuity requirements for the Executive Office of the President (EOP) and executive
      departments and agencies shall include the following:

      (a) The continuation of the performance of PMEFs during any emergency must be for a
      period up to 30 days or until normal operations can be resumed, and the capability to be
      fully operational at alternate sites as soon as possible after the occurrence of an
      emergency, but not later than 12 hours after COOP activation;

      (b) Succession orders and pre-planned devolution of authorities that ensure the
      emergency delegation of authority must be planned and documented in advance in
      accordance with applicable law;

      (c) Vital resources, facilities, and records must be safeguarded, and official access to them
      must be provided;

      (d) Provision must be made for the acquisition of the resources necessary for continuity
      operations on an emergency basis;

      (e) Provision must be made for the availability and redundancy of critical communications
      capabilities at alternate sites in order to support connectivity between

      and among key government leadership, internal elements, other executive departments
      and agencies, critical partners, and the public;

      (f) Provision must be made for reconstitution capabilities that allow for recovery from a
      catastrophic emergency and resumption of normal operations; and

      (g) Provision must be made for the identification, training, and preparedness of personnel
      capable of relocating to alternate facilities to support the continuation of the performance
      of PMEFs.

      (12) In order to provide a coordinated response to escalating threat levels or actual
      emergencies, the Continuity of Government Readiness Conditions (COGCON) system
      establishes executive branch continuity program readiness levels, focusing

      on possible threats to the National Capital Region. The President will determine and issue
      the COGCON Level. Executive departments and agencies shall comply with the
      requirements and

      assigned responsibilities under the COGCON program. During COOP activation, executive
      departments and agencies shall report their readiness status to the Secretary of Homeland
      Security or the Secretary's designee.

      (13) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall:

      (a) Conduct an annual assessment of executive department and agency continuity funding
      requests and performance data that are submitted by executive departments and agencies
      as part of the annual budget request process, in order to monitor progress in the
      implementation of the Plan and the execution of continuity budgets;

      (b) In coordination with the National Continuity Coordinator, issue annual continuity
      planning guidance for the development of continuity budget requests; and

      (c) Ensure that heads of executive departments and agencies prioritize budget resources
      for continuity capabilities, consistent with this directive.

      (14) The Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy shall:

      (a) Define and issue minimum requirements for continuity communications for executive
      departments and agencies, in consultation with the APHS/CT, the APNSA, the Director of
      the Office of Management and Budget, and the Chief of Staff to the President;

      (b) Establish requirements for, and monitor the development, implementation, and
      maintenance of, a comprehensive communications architecture to integrate continuity
      components, in consultation with the APHS/CT, the APNSA, the Director of the Office of
      Management and Budget, and the Chief of Staff to the President; and

      (c) Review quarterly and annual assessments of continuity communications capabilities, as
      prepared pursuant to section 16(d) of this directive or otherwise, and report the results
      and recommended remedial actions to the National Continuity Coordinator.

      (15) An official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President shall:

      (a) Advise the President, the Chief of Staff to the President, the APHS/CT, and the APNSA
      on COGCON operational execution options; and

      (b) Consult with the Secretary of Homeland Security in order to ensure synchronization
      and integration of continuity activities among the four categories of executive departments
      and agencies.

      (16) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall:

      (a) Coordinate the implementation, execution, and assessment of continuity operations
      and activities;

      (b) Develop and promulgate Federal Continuity Directives in order to establish continuity
      planning requirements for executive departments and agencies;

      (c) Conduct biennial assessments of individual department and agency continuity
      capabilities as prescribed by the Plan and report the results to the President through the
      APHS/CT;

      (d) Conduct quarterly and annual assessments of continuity communications capabilities in
      consultation with an official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President;

      (e) Develop, lead, and conduct a Federal continuity training and exercise program, which
      shall be incorporated into the National Exercise Program developed pursuant to Homeland
      Security Presidential Directive-8 of December 17, 2003 ("National Preparedness"), in
      consultation with an

      official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President;

      (f) Develop and promulgate continuity planning guidance to State, local, territorial, and
      tribal governments, and private sector critical infrastructure owners and operators;

      (g) Make available continuity planning and exercise funding, in the form of grants as
      provided by law, to State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector
      critical infrastructure owners and operators; and

      (h) As Executive Agent of the National Communications System, develop, implement, and
      maintain a comprehensive continuity communications architecture.

      (17) The Director of National Intelligence, in coordination with the Attorney General and
      the Secretary of Homeland Security, shall produce a biennial assessment of the foreign and
      domestic threats to the Nation's continuity of government.

      (18) The Secretary of Defense, in coordination with the Secretary of Homeland Security,
      shall provide secure, integrated, Continuity of Government communications to the
      President, the Vice President, and, at a minimum, Category I executive departments and
      agencies.

      (19) Heads of executive departments and agencies shall execute their respective
      department or agency COOP plans in response to a localized emergency and shall:

      (a) Appoint a senior accountable official, at the Assistant Secretary level, as the Continuity
      Coordinator for the department or agency;

      (b) Identify and submit to the National Continuity Coordinator the list of PMEFs for the
      department or agency and develop continuity plans in support of the NEFs and the
      continuation of essential functions under all conditions;

      (c) Plan, program, and budget for continuity capabilities consistent with this directive;

      (d) Plan, conduct, and support annual tests and training, in consultation with the Secretary
      of Homeland Security, in order to evaluate program readiness and ensure adequacy and
      viability of continuity plans and communications systems; and

      (e) Support other continuity requirements, as assigned by category, in accordance with the
      nature and characteristics of its national security roles and responsibilities

      General Provisions

      (20) This directive shall be implemented in a manner that is consistent with, and facilitates
      effective implementation of, provisions of the Constitution concerning succession to the
      Presidency or the exercise of its powers, and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 (3
      U.S.C. 19), with consultation of the Vice President and, as appropriate, others involved.
      Heads of executive departments and agencies shall ensure that appropriate

      support is available to the Vice President and others involved as necessary to be prepared
      at all times to implement those provisions.

      (21) This directive:

      (a) Shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and the authorities of agencies, or
      heads of agencies, vested by law, and subject to the availability of appropriations;

      (b) Shall not be construed to impair or otherwise affect (i) the functions of the Director of
      the Office of Management and Budget relating to budget, administrative, and legislative
      proposals, or (ii) the authority of the Secretary of Defense over the Department of
      Defense, including the chain of command for military forces from the President, to the
      Secretary of Defense, to the commander of military forces, or military command and
      control procedures; and

      (c) Is not intended to, and does not, create any rights or benefits, substantive or
      procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its

      agencies, instrumentalities, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other
      person.

      (22) Revocation. Presidential Decision Directive 67 of October 21, 1998 ("Enduring
      Constitutional Government and Continuity of Government Operations"), including all
      Annexes thereto, is hereby revoked.

      (23) Annex A and the classified Continuity Annexes, attached hereto, are hereby
      incorporated into and made a part of this directive.

      (24) Security. This directive and the information contained herein shall be protected from
      unauthorized disclosure, provided that, except for Annex A, the Annexes attached to this
      directive are classified and shall be accorded appropriate handling, consistent with
      applicable Executive Orders.

      GEORGE W. BUSH

      http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html