(No Subject)

  • hotfun0mh6yh3c0@freemailru.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      Just wanted to say HI. I am 25, a petite TS. Looking for str8 guys mainly. But am not too picky. Thought I would try this group. I am very very femine, VERY discreet, sexy, and clean. I hope you are too! I can go to you, or you come to me, what ever is best. If you like my photos, and want to chat, i got the kam chat on. lets discuss :) You can get to it from my tvm profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/angela

      Curious? I hope so :) lol

      XO Angela

      46nswq¬s±f6c1crt£7«µµmµvñ£¥x05¿vt°¤x5hb§°b§j2¢ñ4«f
    • hotfun0mh6yh3c0@freemailru.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hello, my name is Samantha, I just moved away from home, I am sad :( But figured I would join the group and see if I could find a guy or anyone to have some fun with. I am mainly looking for a 'friend with benefits' type situation. I am out of a relationship, on my own, and ready to have a little of my own fun. I am willing to travel etc. I am pretty young 22, but I am usually attracted to guys much older than me. But that all depends I suppose. If you would like to chat and get to know each other etc you can get a hold of me from my kamchat on my profile that i set up which is http://www.funwithprofiles.com/samantha

        (I am the blonde one in the middle in most pics lol)

        Not expecting much but who knows worth a shot right? lol

        -Sam

        Ætvtnc0ckvp¤2xt932ñrbd¥n4±§35pfkshææ68zk£8x2tn0h¿h
      • hotfun0mh6yh3c0@freemailru.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
          HI allz I am posting on here for the first time. My friends said to try to make a profile as maybe I can meet some new friends and who knows what else lol. I don't know what to say really but if you are single we should chat. I am 21/f not opposed to older guys. I am pretty tiny, have a tounge ring, hey can't be that bad right? lolz. Anyways i put up a profile with a few pics and you can send me your pics via my kam chat at http://www.funwithprofiles.com/lindsey939 I have no life i'll be online all day/night hahah

          (yes im the blonde with the tounge ring lol)

          Lindsey

          µ99§°¿gfq£°2mj¬80g4r¬h8znxv3kætwæ±zxz2mxnpyrs¢v0s±