Bi/Gay M looking for some buddies

  • hotfun0mh6yh3c0@freemailru.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hello again to some of you, I am Kevin, flight attendant, looking for some buddies to have safe fun mutually satifying DISCREET times with. I can get free airline tix to just about anywhere at anytime as well as hotels. Or I can just go to your place, what ever. I am very low drama and straight looking and acting. I really like the curious type guys over the extremely 'gay' types. Interested? Let's chat. Go to my kamchat. You can get to it from my profile TVM profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/kevin

      Please be clean, straight acting, no drama! Lets have some fun shall we?

      Kevin

      j°±yq°ñ0«b2f0d£qÆcbbd8c££z5¢µ2¤gr¢bq°°cn¤q9zcjcrµ8