Current and Historical Ecofeminist Groups!!

  • maddyt12
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi to everybody! I am a 17 year old Highschool junior who is
      incredibly curious about the ecofeminist movement and needs some help!
      I have chosen to write my senior thesis on Ecofeminism and have had
      some trouble find the names of ecofeminist groups in the 60's (to many
      considered the beginning of the social movement) and also the names of
      prominent groups that are active currently. I would love any help I
      can get! Thank you all so much and if anyone has any ideas or names
      simply post or e-mail me at MaddyT12@...!

      Thanks so much!
    • Lilian Velasco
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2006
         I think... I have put that on some of the first messages......check on it... other wise I have to write it again.. Let me get back to you...again..

        Lilian