Re: the ~~ LAST ~~ ceremonies are now being prepared . . .

  • mischa standingwolf
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2004
      Dear Darrel Whitewolf:

      Thank you for your posting, alarming that it was. I guess that I can speak as an elder for
      the white eyes, but, as you know, this is usually determined by who has the most money,
      and I am only a hippy guitar player. Perhaps you would get better feedback at the Houston
      Petroleum Club.

      I am reminded of a story I read in childhood about Arctic Lemmings. When the population
      of lemmings reaches a crisis level, most of them mass for a desperate rush across the
      tundra to plunge into the ocean and drown. Most, but not all. The "not all" part is what I
      think EcoFeminism should be about, but I must admit, many of the postings have been a
      puzzle. Frankly, I think that Armaggedon is nothing but a self-fulfilling prophecy fostered
      by the ignorant, and I don't have any personal attraction to Native American versions of
      lemming suicidal mindsets either. Since patriachal leaders can't come to terms with
      overpopulation or the male-dominated group mindset of aggression, a hard rain is gonna
      fall. But, I feel that by groups such as this focusing on the return of the Sacred Groves
      worldwide and on a future of Life-In-Balance, future generations might start to "get it."
      The trick is to reach those generations, which cannot be done unless we come out of
      victimhood to shed a little Light.

      Perhaps you should get away from the Southern Baptists for a while. I was born and raised
      in Texas, and I know what that is like. Today, I'm going to take a drive into a sacred grove
      of Sequoias, only a couple of hours away. I will listen to their songs, as often before. They
      may be in mourning, but there is great wisdom there as well, something that all of us
      would do well to connect with.

      Thank you so much Darrell. May our grandchildren live in Eden!

      Yours always,
      Mischa Standingwolf

    • Millennium Twain
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
        Thank you StandingWolf, Mischa!

        Indeed, May our grandchildren live in Eden!

        Millennium Twain

        ..