Re: [EcoFeminism] Table of oppression

  • gary surber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hello John,
      Look to for articles written by Carolyn Merchant. In
      a number of her essays she describes this link. Also,
      These articles are peer reviewed and sourced which may
      lead to additional sources. I believe she is (was)
      out of the Bay area of California. A simple Google
      search should lead you to her writings. If you strike
      out, drop a line and I can look through my archives.
      Good luck,
      Gary
      (Saint Paul, Mn.)