Spring Ritual Weekend Retreat

  • Harvest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 8:47 PM
      Message

      Please feel free to repost this note as you see fit.

      If you live in, near or are willing to travel to New York.

      What: Spring Priestessing Weekend Retreat

      When: May 16 - 18 , 2003

      Where: Rock Hill, New York

      Cost: Private rooms w/bathrooms - $200.00, Shared Cabins - $175.00

      Facilitators: Katrina Messenger and Aurora Joy

      All meals. lodging and activities included.

      Online Registration available at http://www.wyldgoddess.net/

      Join us in exploring the process of creating group ritual and exploring what it means to be a Priestess. During a weekend of magic and ecstatic ritual in a beautiful setting, we will all take responsibility for the magic, and deepen our skills as collaborative ritual makers. We will go deep, have fun and share our experiences with each other and the spirits of this beautiful land.

      The weekend starts Friday night by getting to know one another and sharing a mystical visioning process.

      On Saturday we will practice valuable skills and techniques for deepening our personal experience in ritual and priestessing; running, shaping and supporting group energy; and practicing a collaborative mystical process for creating a shared vision and planning a ritual. There will also be some free time for relaxing and hanging out. On Saturday night we will create ecstatic ritual together and enjoy a bonfire.

      Sunday is a chance to debrief our experiences, share our stories, and discuss ideas for using our skills to work in our own communities before our closing ritual at 1 pm.

      http://www.wyldgoddess.net/ or retreat@... or 646-250-3377