NAFTA, GATT, WTO, FAST TRACK HELP

  • elevans@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
      NAFTA, GATT, WTA, FAST TRACK
      Does anyone know where I might find simple explanations of these issues?

      I may have an opportunity to give a Green presentation to a Teamster's local.
       I find that my task will be to explain briefly the meaning of Fast Track and
      the other monsters.  I would like to have flyers with short definitions and
      short examples of each piece of legislation to pass out with my other
      material.

      I will also make the connection between local, international labor, and
      ecological politics.
      Regarrds,
      Ed Evans
      Green Information @ http://www.greeninformation.com
      ""Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough
      to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others." Ed Abbey"

    • pattrice le-muire jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
        Go to our website (address below) and click on globalization. There you will
        find some basic information as well as a link to an organization called
        Corporation Watch. I believe that they have fact sheets such as you describe
        archived on their website.

        --
        pattrice le-muire jones
        Coordinator
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
          In a message dated 9/5/2001 12:39:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
          pattrice@... writes:

          http://www.globalhunger.net

          Very good!