Re: [EcoFeminism] Republicans taking over NY Green Party

  • elevans@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2001
      In a message dated 8/8/2001 7:30:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      mona2cats@... writes:

      <<<Pardon my ignorance, but I have a question that I've been pondering for a
      few weeks now.  How can one (specifically me) find out the names and/or
      addresses of who is registered green in their locale?  Is that confidential
      information.>>>
      This information at the county registrar of voters in most places.  You can
      look up individual names at no cost, usually.   If you want the county's
      list of party members, you'll probably need to pay.  It's a few bucks, and
      you can get it on CD rom in some places.  Also, Green Party membership does
      not necessarily annoint one a "Green."  I'll bet there are millions of
      Greens in this county that do not know they are "Green."  I was one of
      those folks until I read an article about the
      German Greens; then I knew to my shock where I belonged, but I would be
      "Green" with or without the party, as in those days we had no party.

      Regards,
      Ed Evans   www.GreenInformation.com