HI

  • Janelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi. I just recently joined this list. I am interested to know if this is
      a forum for chatting/discussions about issues, or if it is for
      news-type postings?
      I see that the list has 26 members, so is in the growing stage.
      Do you advertise anywhere? On school bulletin boards maybe?
      Janelle
    • elevans@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
        In a message dated 8/3/2001 5:14:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        badnelly@... writes:

        I am interested to know if this is a forum for chatting/discussions about
        issues, or if it is for news-type postings?  I see that the list has 26
        members, so is in the growing stage.  Do you advertise anywhere?  >>>

        Yes and yes.  No advertising commercially related businesses.  There is an
        ecofeminist section on the Green Issues at www.GreenInformation.com
        and a
        women's section at
        http://www.greeninformation.com/Green%20Politics.htm
        Ed Evans
        Green Information   http://www.GreenInformation.com
        May wolves run at your side and not at your heels.
      • wolfsave@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
          In a message dated 8/3/2001 3:28:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, elevans@...
          writes:

          There is an ecofeminist section on the Green Issues at
          www.GreenInformation.com

          Actually, it's at the Green Issues page on page 4 of Green Information.