CO2 Levels Quadrupled?

  • WolfSave@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 1999
      I am sorry to bother you all with this, but I'm about to split! I just heard
      (again in 24 hours) that the earth's CO2 level has quadrupled since the
      1950's. This information came from the United Nations, via KPFK; I find it
      hard to believe. Is there another source for this information that anyone
      may know about?

      Apparently, Earth's human population has just topped 6 billion, incidentally;
      the global warming has its source in the industrialized (rich) nations.