STIRfolkzup! on Mp3.com

  • earthIcan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      Put your ears to work Saving The Ichetucknee River (STIR)

      Great NEW Mp3.com Music Station, from your friends at STIR, to get us
      all ready for the Big Protest Rally, and some peaceful Civil-
      Disobedience, for the Ichetucknee River.( January 15,2001 )
      We searched all over Mp3.com and found 31 songs just right for
      STIRing Folks up.
      We call our NEW Station "STIRfolkzup" and here is a link that you can
      click and it will take you right to the station.
      http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/138/stirfolkzup.html
      Just by listening to this station, you will be helping to Save The
      Ichetucknee river.
      The more people that listen to the station, the higher the station
      moves up the Mp3.com charts, and the higher the station moves up the
      charts, the more puplicity we get for the Ichetucknee and our Battle
      to Stop The Cement Plant.
      And if you dont like that station, there are more than twenty other
      STIR Stations that you can pick to listen to. Just open the station
      creators profile at the top of the page and pick from the wide
      selection.
      We all can do a little bit, and some can do a little bit more, so put
      your ears to work for the Ichetucknee River, and listen to STIR on
      Mp3.com today, and everyday.
      It's FREE.
      Cept'n if you be a Governor or sumptin like that.
      Then its moral obligation to listen to STIR.
      :)
      To find out more about the Rally go to the Mp.3.com site, above, and
      there is a bunch of specific information. Check it out!