Re: A New Link Is Up - Hidden Mystery Schools... Including Eckankar! LOL !

  • Freefrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
      It occured to me that maybe the person behind this hidden mystery school I AM U, a "Dr." so and so, is really just joking and then at some point found that there were actually people who would fall for it and send him/her money for his/her fun and efforts. This is probably how the Twitch got started too, and a lot of other cults and religions as well. Many of us here were fooled by these sociopathic types. So what, to err is human. It's ok to admit it. Eckists don't have to be 100% right all the time. Let it go. We all make mistakes. IMO

      Freefrom  ;- )