Re: From Klemp's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters"

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi Mish,
      Klemp has lost control of the Five Passions of his mind! He
      certainly doesn't sound like a happy entity. Is the Mahanta asleep
      or has he ever been awake? Has he forgotten his obligations to his
      chelas? It would seem so. Klemp's delusional behaviour, as king of
      the hill, prevents him from accepting guidance and suggestions from
      his cohorts. These comments are cruel and never should have been
      written for all to see. These negative comments are not befitting of
      a "Mahanta." HK's higher consciousness is Not there and was probably
      just a facade in the first place! HK seems to be in utter darkness
      and Not even the inner experiences of Soul can help him see his
      errors. He is lost in his own private 'sound proof dark room' of
      self absorption. Klemp's lack of integrity and perception has
      distorted his ability to even maintain good health.

      One has to wonder where is Klemp's gracious outstretched hand to
      those chelas needing more of the Mahanta's guidance? Doesn't Soul
      equal Soul? How can Soul be a loser? A true Master would Not attack
      those chelas who are frustrated because Eckankar was Not forth
      coming with how the initiations are given out.

      The problems with initiations are many. First, Eckankar never should
      have had more than one. Kirpal Singh gave Paul and Gail only one
      initiation because Radasoami and other paths just give one. The rest
      of one's spiritual development only requires inner initiations which
      are reflected in the outer person. Plus, initiations were given out
      very freely prior to Klemp's take over. However, Klemp benefitted
      from this "fast track" as it was later called. The truth is Eckankar
      has become top heavy with H.I.s and they are hitting their heads on
      that glass ceiling of the 7th! And, Klemp is making those chelas
      initiated with the 1st or 2nd under him in 1981 wait even longer and
      jump through more and more hoops for their initiations and positions.

      The big question for Klemp is: If the Mahanta's Consciousness is
      greater today than it was for Twitchell or Gross then why are
      initiations slowed down? This is just one more of those
      contradictions that have now become forbidden to discuss. Klemp gets
      angry when initiations are brought up and this is why he is
      attempting to use shame by calling these Eckists "losers." The plus
      to his off-the-wall comments is that now even the public can read
      them in his new book. There will be no damage control great enough
      to explain this away. This book of Klemp's, among others, will be
      the first to be pulled from book stores and distribution when the
      new LEM takes over. Until then it will be like shooting fish in a
      barrel!

      Prometheus

      mishmisha wrote:

      This is a very enlightening excerpt from HK's new book, "Those
      Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The Mahanta, the Living ECK
      Master--A Modern Prophet SRI Harold Klemp (Wah Z), page 211.

      As with the infamous postal worker story, once again HK shows his
      unloving and nasty side. In this case, if you dare to challenge HK's
      authority or complain, this is what he calls you and this is what he
      thinks of you, this so called loving spiritual leader!

      Read it and weep or read it and laugh--maybe, it's a combination of
      both, but HK demands respect and if he doesn't get it, watch out!

      Here's the excerpt:

      "Belief in the Master's ever-present company relies upon an
      individual's degree of unfoldment. Actual inner experiences help one
      move to a greater understanding of the ways of divine revelation.
      But if he chooses to hang on to shopworn karmic debts due to, say,
      an inability to control some mental passion or habit like anger,
      then his spiritual momentum stops. It's that simple. Of course, a
      headstrong follower always tries to fix blame on the Mahanta, the
      Living ECK Master when his attempts to advance in ECK come to
      nothing."

      "But such an attitude changes nothing. The individual is a loser and
      will continue to be a loser until he adopts the practices of a
      winner."

      "I'm used to such misdirected slings. They go with my position. I
      realize that at some point an individual will break free of his
      holding pattern and again soar higher. It's when he's seen that all
      responsibility for his unfoldment lies with him alone."

      ####

      Interesting comments by HK. . .

      First, HK will not take the responsibility for a member's inability
      to advance in ECK, but yet despite this, HK expects the frustrated
      chela to continue to follow HK's leadership. HK claims the chela
      is being "headstrong"--uncooperative!

      Second, if the chela dares to blame HK for his not advancing in ECK,
      HK calls him a loser. So, the seeker not only is disappointed that
      ECK is not working for him, but now he is being called a loser by
      the big Spiritual Leader, Mr. Klemp! Slap!

      Third, but then HK explains in the end that the seeker's ability to
      unfold lies within himself--this is the truth the seeker must
      discover. So, then, of course, I have to ask why does one need
      those "wonderful eck masters?" It seems obvious in this "truthful"
      statement that they are not needed at all. And, how about that karma
      HK is supposed to be taking on for his chelas? How is it that this
      karma and negativity which caused the lack of advancement was not
      corrected by the all powerful Mahanta?

      Well, here again these are just more confusing statements and also
      unloving comments by Harold Klemp. Where is HK's loving heart in
      this writing? Answer: It's not there! He demands respect and
      obedience--of course, he says he's used to those who complain, but
      yet if he is, why does he call them "losers?" I wonder why such an
      authority and world spiritual leader LOL like HK can't just find and
      take the higher road!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2006
        From HK's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The
        (Wah Z), on page 211 writes:

[...]

        responsibility for his unfoldment lies with him alone." (end quote)

        ###

        Now here's a look back, as used for the Quote of the Day, 1-10-2006,
        on HU-Chat, an eckist is sharing this quote of the Mahanta/LEM,
        taken from "We Come As Eagles, Discover Your Greatness as Soul,"
        Mahanta Transcripts, Book 9, page 137, published in 1994:

        "Divine love doesn't hurt, it always builds. Of course, as human
        beings trying to express divine love, we don't always do it right.
        But if we really care about the principle of truth, we will catch
        ourselves again and again. When we finally can admit that we have
        not always practised the highest form of love, we can then try to
        open our hearts and be a better channel for the love of God." (end
        quote)

        ###

        Well, what a flip-flop in words by HK! It seems that he is still
        working on developing the art of Divine Love. In his newer
        book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters," it appears that HK has either
        regressed by calling chelas "losers" or he just never had the
        consciousness he feigns to have had all these years. All of those
        transcripts and books HK writes are just tools he uses to
        control, confuse and scam those who hang onto his words, as evil or
        as good as those words might sound. HK continues to pull in money
        from the sales of these books that all the chelas and public are
        encouraged to purchase and read. I will say that the poster on HU-
        Chat seems to understand the concept of Divine Love much better than
        her master. HK could learn from this chela! : )

        Mish

        P.S. For those loyal eckists who might try to excuse HK's "loser"
        comments, just remember that he had plenty of time to contemplate
        and consider what he was writing before it was sent for publishing.
        HK wrote those "loser" comments premediatively and fully conscious
        of what he was doing. That is the real shame in what he wrote--he
        had time to correct himself, if only he would have considered the
        concept of Divine Love!
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2006
          Klemp's Temporary Postal Clerk comments in the 09/2003 H.I. Letter
          reminds me of his "loser" story. I'll do a recap of HK's nasty
          comments directed towards this non-Eckist, and innocent Soul, to
          show just how misdirected Klemp's anger can become.

          I'll also capitalize his IFs, ANDs, and BUTs because in the 12/2005
          H.I. Letter Klemp states that these words should Not be used by
          Eckists. They show that one has stopped listening, indicate
          contradictions, are limiting, and are conditional. Although, "And is
          better it doesn't limit and is a building block."

          09/2003 H.I. Letter:
          [HK} "Joan went to the post office to conduct some business. The
          three regular postal clerks were on vacation, AND three fill-ins
          were in place."

          [Me] One would think that the number "three" would have alerted Joan
          (a 9th Initiate!).

          [HK] "Joan asked one clerk, a SURLY man who'd served her some weeks
          earlier as a fill-in, to please check IF she had a package. He threw
          back a DARK look."

          [Me] Why is Klemp saying this of this man? What makes him "SURLY"
          and why does Joan claim this was a "DARK look" he gave her? And, why
          does Klemp repeat the negative heresay? And, there's more to come!

          [HK] 'I'll need to see some identification.' "Joan returned a
          puzzled look. Show an ID for a package that might not be there?"

          [Me} Both Joan and Harry must Not understand the Law of Economy very
          well! Why should the temporary postal clerk go and look around for
          her package for several minutes and then discover that she did Not
          have her ID with her! Or, the package might have required someone
          else's ID. This happens all of the time and security requires an ID
          to be shown. It's really just S.O.P. with the U.S. Post Office and
          common sense. But, Joan is full of her self it would seem.

          [HK] "With all the SELF-IMPORTANCE of an UNCIVIL servant, he
          said, 'There are no normal people here today!' That explained
          everything. It's been a hard day all around."

          [Me] See how nasty HK can be and he wasn't even there! But, the
          clerk was right... there were no normal people there! This was
          a "Golden Tongued Wisdom" for both Joan and Harold. They should have
          understood what Spirit was telling them. They were the 9th and 14th
          Initiates that were trained to see Soul in everyone! But they didn't!

          [HK] "The difference between them is that the clerk holds onto
          things he feels are out of order, while Joan lets the slights of
          other people go."

          [Me] For one thing the clerk was just doing his job! Joan obviously
          Does hold on to things because HK wouldn't have heard about this
          slanted view of the clerk if she had not told HK all about it when
          she got home! So, that's a distortion and obvious lie!

          [HK] "She doesn't hang on to a bad encounter with a person who
          behaves in a BOORISH manner."

          [Me] Calling this man "boorish" is not a very nice thing to say,
          especially, based on heresay. This, so far, is about Joan thinking
          she doesn't have to show her ID before the clerk looks for her
          package! The Eckists at the ESC may jump for her, but at the U.S.
          Post Office she's just one of us! LOL!

          [HK] "She surrenders to the ECK. The Golden-tongued Wisdom had
          spoken in the clerk's own words: 'There are no normal people here
          today.'

          [Me] Yes, and both HK and Joan misunderstood the message! This was a
          heads-up for them to see this event as a spiritual experience! This
          could have been a different kind of story if Not looked at from a
          negative and angry POV! Where is the love for this Soul (clerk)? The
          uninitiated clerk has a greater understanding of the Law of Economy
          than does the LEM/Mahanta and co-LEM! <smile>

          [HK] "He'd then said he couldn't issue a postal money order--a basic
          post-office service."

          [Me] Well, if one gave this clerk the benefit of the doubt I would
          say that since he was a "temporary" postal clerk that he might not
          have been trained to do money orders, or that maybe only one clerk
          was assigned to do the money orders for customers. Is Joan paranoid
          or just used to getting her way... or both!

          [HK] "Joan, of course, persisted. Another clerk was happy to sell
          her a money order. Let the ECK, or the Mahanta, help carry your
          frustrations. It's the key to happiness."

          [Me] Klemp should follow his own advice! Except, he is the Mahanta!
          Eckists should look to the Eck (Spirit) because the Mahanta can't
          take care of his own frustrations! More double talk by HK and Not
          walking the walk!

          [HK] "BUT how to accomplish that? The discipline of remembering to
          surrender is part of one's spiritual discipline. Yes, this sounds
          like no answer at all, BUT it's the individual's responsibility to
          remember. That's what consciousness is for."

          [Me] LOL! Klemp is a laugh a minute! See how deaf and blind he is!
          He can't even hear his own words or see that they apply to both him
          and Joan! Where was Klemp's individual responsibility to sit down
          and contemplate on what Joan had told him of her experience? And,
          after he wrote this article HK still had plenty of time think about
          it and tone it down or even see it from a higher level of
          consciousness. This and the "loser" comments should prove to Eckists
          that Klemp is No Master! Wake-Up People! Okay, here's more.

          [HK] "Let's add too, that the postal clerk's idea of service to
          people goes BEGGING. It's not an example for an Eckist."

          [Me] And I thought the Law of Economy was a corner stone for the
          Eckankar teachings! Klemp just can't resist hitting this poor
          temporary postal clerk with more insults! How would HK have
          responded if this spiritual event had happened to him! HK might have
          thrown something at the clerk, flipped him off, and stormed out in a
          huff! LOL! I wouldn't put it past the namdog! LOL!

          [HK] "Service in ECK means being an agent for the Mahanta. It
          requires respect for others."

          [Me] Does that mean respect for Temporary Postal Clerks too? Klemp
          just doesn't get it does he! His own foolish words tell who and what
          he really is. His arrogance prevents him from having his articles
          reviewed (thank goodness), but then who would dare to second guess,
          correct, or suggest a more loving response for the Mahanta! Joan is
          as bad and as unloving, narrow-minded, and unconsciousness as HK is!
          And, do Eckists ever get tired of hearing about Service or being an
          agent for the Mahanta? How about an agent for God and God-
          Realization and being a Co-worker with God instead of being a Co-
          worker with the Mahanta (Klemp's creation)? When will Eckists see
          that Klemp is really the Kal, a con, a scammer, and a liar!

          Prometheus

          From HK's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
            Interestingly enough but not unexpected, HK contradicts and confuses
            readers in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" what it means to grow in
            purity and love. As noted in some earlier posts and discussions
            about the "loser" statement HK has made in this book (page 211), the
            reader finds on just a couple of pages before--on pages 209-210,
            this statement by HK:

            "Certainly in ECK we recognize many valid degrees of consciousness
            and experiences of other people. The higher and finer those states
            are, the more love and purity one may expect from the individuals
            who have them. And the greater the purity, the more simple and
            honest are their hearts."

            Again, from page 205, HK states, "The Mahanta is the highest state
            of consciousness known to the chronicles of mankind," so if he says
            the higher and finer the the state of consciousness is in an
            individual, the greater the love and purity, how is that HK (a.k.a.
            the mahanta--the highest state of consciouness . . .) can call his
            chelas losers? How pure and loving is that? It seems that HK has
            fallen from Grace to the astral level as did his predecessor Darwin
            Gross. But then again, eckankar is all bogus, so that high degree of
            consciousness has never existed in either! LOL!

            It's all delusion and illusion that leads others into these false
            teachings and beliefs. The more HK writes, the more obvious all of
            this is. I can hardly wait for the next book of his tripping all
            over his tongue. It's really amusing! (But, I suppose to some, this
            sounds "raunchy" but hey, I'm not claiming to have the greatest
            state of consciousness known in the chronicles of mankind!)

            The "loser" statement is printed below from the original post:

            (and p.s.: About the Author on page 287 is a reprint from
            International Who's Who of Intellectuals, Ninth Edition--telling
            briefly what an important personage HK is! I wonder how much that
            costs chelas in membership dues!)

            Loser post:

            From HK's new book, "Those Wonderful Eck Masters," Chapter 11, The

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20, 2006
              This is a re-post from Jan. 2, 2006--thought it should be brought to
              the front again for anyone new who hasn't seen it or perhaps to
              rehash it a bit more! : )

              *************************

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
                ]
                Hi, All!

                Interesting to see how eckists on the Internet are
                viewing Prometheus' posting of Klemp's H.I. News
                Letter, "Dear Brothers of the Leaf!" They are so
                confused that some are ducking their heads further
                in the sand, closing their eyes and ears, by
                applying the "Law of Silence." Rev. Peter Anton
                chastized someone for re-posting HK's H.I. News
                Letter over on Hu-singers. Below is what Rev. Peter
                posted:

                "Well, it isn't me talking as much as the principles
                of Eck. This is from the Spiritual Laws of Life, by Sri
                Harold Klemp:

                'The Great Ones, the Adepts of the Vairagi Order,
                wish to come and go freely among the initiates, but
                this means that they must be given complete
                privacy and confidentiality. Thus, let it be a reminder
                that the Law of Silence in our inner life is necessary
                if we are to walk in the company of these travelers.'

                'When you come to the state of self-mastery, it does
                not mean that you now have license to do whatever
                you please. It simply means that you now
                understand the laws of Spirit as they apply to you.
                You know the things you can do and the things you
                cannot do. And while you make your way through
                life with these guidelines, you also are being a
                vehiclefor Spirit.' -- Danda, the Righteous Law."

                The righteous Rev. Peter Anton would do well to
                follow his own advice and keep quiet, instead
                of criticizing. Plus, how is this pious eckist also
                a minister in the Universal Life Church? Isn't this
                against the eck teachings and practices?? Peter
                really gets full of himself at times--a lot of times!
                The thing is Peter is working hard at being a good
                person, but he seems totally confused like so many
                others about the practices and teachings of his
                religion--eckankar. What he quoted above is
                regarding the inner experiences--not the outer!
                HK's message to the H.I.'s come from the outer, so
                no law is being broken by posting his comments.
                Actually, since non-eckists are posting this for the
                benefit of the lower eck initiates, the eck spiritual
                laws do not apply. LOL!

                But what I find more amusing than the ducking out
                of the eckists about HK's news letter is how HK is
                once again placing blame on the chelas (H.I.s)
                instead of taking ownership of these deviant
                behaviors within the eck hierarchy. As Harry
                Truman so long ago proclaimed--the buck stopped
                with him. But not so with Harry Klemp! He is always
                looking to blame others-it is his life long pattern.
                Of course, an eckist like Cheryl will resonate with
                some of his comments as she did with the "loser"
                statement Klemp wrote in "Those Wonderful ECK
                Masters" I have reposted once again below. If I
                recollect correctly, when Jackie Harriz posted this
                excerpt on Hu-Chat last January, Cheryl responded
                by commenting how she resonated with those
                words of HK. See, chelas like Cheryl really thrive
                on the negative that she is exposed to. However,
                now it seems that Cheryl is one of the "foxes"
                Klemp is criticizing and scolding in his H.I. News
                Letter. Poor Cheryl, she was only doing what HK
                does so well himself. Yes, there are foxes outside
                the hen house as Klemp points out, but the lead
                fox is Klemp himself. He needs to take ownership
                and correct his course before he can expect his
                chelas to do the same!

                But here's a thought for eckists--what if HK was
                hoping that his newsletter would be posted on
                the Internet? What if, he wants you all to read it?
                And, finally, why be so afraid to read what your
                master has written?

                Here's the re-post about the chela losers:

                --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.