Newly Formed Yahoo Group of Good Interest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi, All!

      I would like to direct you to check out a newly formed Yahoo Group
      called Spiritual Survivor whose focus is on the exploration
      of "human spiritual potentialities." The owner/moderator of this new
      group states that he is not an authority, but is just like the rest
      of us a spiritual explorer. He has listed his group under the
      category of Religious Education.

      I have added his site to the Links page. I think this will be a very
      good open forum for spiritual discussions. I hope you will check it
      out. It is newly formed so the discussions are just beginning. The
      owner posted the first topic, called "The Purpose of Life." I had
      trouble opening the attached word document and so he sent it to me
      privately. On the site, this message indicated that the word
      document had not been saved, so I'm not sure if the rest of you will
      have the same problem. Please let the owner know if this is the case
      for you as well. I'm sure he can correct it.

      Here's the link to the site: