Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Digest Number 237

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Good grief!!!   What a hoot!!!   I think this quote sums up the whole website:
      bullet

      I wonder when this guy changed the name from " Melchizedek Synthesis Light Academy"  to "I am U"?

      Reminds me of back when it seemed like e-kult had a new blurb with each new issue of the "Mystic World" -
      remember?   I personally liked "A Way of Life" more than what they finally settled on, that long and clumsy "Religion of the Light and Sound of God"!

      I think this page basically sums up what this is all about:

      Amazing that people fall for this crap, isn't it?  At one time in my life, I might have too.

      When I get that new website done, it's going to be *so* nice to never think of *any* of this wacko b.s. again for the rest of my life!!!

      Have a great 2006, everyone!

      Hugs,

      Sharon

      PS - if this post looks odd, I'm composing in email and for some odd reason it's coming out in big blue letters, so I have no idea what's going to get "sent"!
      ----------------------------

      Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 19:40:43 -0000
      From: "prometheus_973"
      Subject: A New Link Is Up - Hidden Mystery Schools... Including Eckankar! LOL !

      Hello All,

      I was surfing the net and found this very strange, but interesting
      site. This "I AM UNIVERSITY" has information on a number of psychic
      and "spiritual" topics and religious groups including Eckankar!
      There is even an Ascended Master named "El Morya" that looks like
      Twitchell's last Master Rebazar Tarzs (Kirpal Singh). Go to the SITE
      MAP and explore some of these areas. There is even information on
      Soul Travel! What I found very interesting is that one can see where
      Twitchell got much of his information and how easy it is to copy
      from these various sources and "compile" it all while using one's
      imagination to create their own religion (and vocation)!

      Enjoy looking at the info, but be cautious of the cult/scam factor
      and take this hodge-podge of psychic/spiritual mumbo jumbo with a
      grain of salt!

      http://iamuniversity.org/mysteryschools/

      Prometheus
      p.s. On the wheel Eckankar is located between Druids and African
      Traditions.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/