Uploaded a few e-books

  • electriczinger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13 10:23 AM
      Someone was mentioning David Icke's books being too expensive to buy,
      and not even all that interested in reading. I've uploaded one of them
      to the files section in case anyone does want to browse them. If not
      for anything else, it's a topic to rip his theories to shreds. I have
      a few more of his e-books, but, this one might be enough. I have not
      read any of his, but think I did start to read this one....if not,
      then another of his, on the suggestion of a friend. But, as soon as he
      started talking about the reptillian thing, that finished it for me.

      I also uploaded a Michael Moore Secret Society e-book. He seems to be
      into it as well, but maybe a little more sensible than Icke. I have
      several Moore books, and thought I had an Illuminati one of his, but
      can't find it right now. Will look again later.

      I also uploaded an Illuminati Bloodlines e-book. I started to read it
      once as well, but never finished it. I may get back to it, as it was
      interesting.

      I'm not a big fan of Illuminati stuff, but I do see that there are
      conspiracies and cover-ups out there. Too what extent, I don't know,
      and really don't want to know. At this stage in my life I prefer to
      live life rather than fantasize it.

      Cheers!
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14 8:22 AM
        Hello, Electric!

        Thanks for posting the files. I've taken a glance at them and will
        look more later. Also, nice to have you joining the discussions here!

        I was the one who mentioned the expense of the Icke books which now
        have been reduced on Amazon to a more appealing price. My mind
        generally works in this regard: if I think someone is selling
        something that is not really on the up and up--especially, if the
        source of information is channeled or obtained by tying dirty
        threads together, then investing time and money (regardless of how
        much or little of it is expended) is a waste of my resources! I have
        mentioned that Laura Knight at Cassiopaea channels her information
        and that she scammed some of her followers out of money and fled to
        France where she operates her business now. Icke also has channeled
        his reptilian beings--and like Laura, there is no formal education--
        he was a soccer player and sports announcer before starting his "new
        age" career of being authoratative and knowledgeable of the
        happenings in the world. I don't see what makes these people
        so "special" to buy into what they are selling--and yes, they are
        raking in dollars. Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brian (TRANCEformation
        of America)--I'm not certain what their game is. Perhaps, a
        combination of con and delusion/mental disease. These individuals
        feed those who pay attention to them a steady diet of probabilities,
        possibilities, speculation--all heaped with doom and gloom theories
        and fear. Frankly, I don't want to live that way. We seem in
        agreement on this. : )

        Yes, I do agree that conspiracies do exist. I stated that
        previously. Conspiracies have been with us from the beginnings of
        time. They are constantly happening on all levels of life--with the
        purpose of manipulating others in order to achieve personal agendas
        and goals. And we do need to be aware of them and to be on guard not
        to be taken in by the lies--especially, when they cost us our
        freedoms and values. Additionally, I don't think we should allow
        ourselves to be spoon fed or bullied into believing what the weirdos
        are spinning out there. I think we are capable of finding the truth
        for ourselves. So I don't want to encourage the David Ickes of the
        world by giving him even as much as one dime of my money.

        Also, I would like to ask you who Michael Moore is--the one you put
        in the files. It seems he is British and not the Michael Moore,
        American, of Fahrenheit 9/11? It is such a common name, so perhaps,
        I am confused here.

        Thanks again for your post. It appears we are on the same page in
        thinking about this stuff!

        Mish

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "electriczinger"
        <dustyrose@c...> wrote:
        > Someone was mentioning David Icke's books being too expensive to
        buy,
        > and not even all that interested in reading. I've uploaded one of
        them
        > to the files section in case anyone does want to browse them. If
        not
        > for anything else, it's a topic to rip his theories to shreds. I
        have
        > a few more of his e-books, but, this one might be enough. I have
        not
        > read any of his, but think I did start to read this one....if not,
        > then another of his, on the suggestion of a friend. But, as soon
        as he
        > started talking about the reptillian thing, that finished it for
        me.

        > I also uploaded a Michael Moore Secret Society e-book. He seems to
        be
        > into it as well, but maybe a little more sensible than Icke. I have
        > several Moore books, and thought I had an Illuminati one of his,
        but
        > can't find it right now. Will look again later.
        >
        > I also uploaded an Illuminati Bloodlines e-book. I started to read
        it
        > once as well, but never finished it. I may get back to it, as it
        was
        > interesting.
        >
        > I'm not a big fan of Illuminati stuff, but I do see that there are
        > conspiracies and cover-ups out there. Too what extent, I don't
        know,
        > and really don't want to know. At this stage in my life I prefer to
        > live life rather than fantasize it.
        >
        > Cheers!
      • electriczinger
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14 9:17 AM
          This is just a very quick answer for now - Michael Moore is the film
          maker of 9/11, Roger and Me, and a few others, that don't come to mind
          right now. I find most of his stuff credible, but he is into exposing
          government cover-ups and does not need to use reptillian creatures to
          make himself look real <g> Oh, in re-reading your post, is not the
          e-book I put in the files the same above Michael Moore? You said
          something about maybe being British. Truthfully, I haven't read any of
          these e-books, so I thought it was our one and only Michael Moore.
          Hmmmm.....I'll have to have a look at the book and see what you're
          talking about. I do have 3 or 4 of his e-books, Stupid White Men, and
          Dude, Where's Our Country, etc, if anyone would like them. I'll have
          to check and see if his new books are available where I download them
          from.

          Anyway, that's it for me right now as I don't know who, or much about,
          the others are that you talk about below. And I probably will continue
          to not know much about them. All of this is interesting but I don't
          have time for it. Being an ex-eckist, that was enough conspiracy for
          me. Nowadays, I prefer to just live life.

          You're welcome for the books and I hope those who choose to read them
          enjoy them. As you stated, about the expense of books, especially when
          someone is not really on the up and up, then their books aren't worth
          paying for. Although, more than a few someone's are paying for them. I
          think that people's lives are so hum drum, stuff like this helps spice
          it up. It's kind of like reading the National Enquirer and getting the
          dirt on all your favorite movie stars, even though "the dirt" is not
          true. Anyway, back to the original subject - getting books free is
          even better. I have several others, but only kept it to a minimum in
          adding to the files, mainly because, this group is not about
          conspiracy. Instead, it is about exposing them.

        • electriczinger
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14 9:22 AM
            Okay, I had a quick look at the e-book, and I see what you mean about
            being British. Although, there is also a California address included,
            along with the British one, for further information. If I knew Michael
            Moore better, I would know the answer of who this MM is. I do have
            some other e-books that are claimed to be written by him, one called
            America, or something like that, and one about Lawyers. When I get a
            chance I'll have a look at them and see if I can figure it out.