New file uploaded to EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous

  • EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
      group.

      File : /Bloodlines of the Illuminati.pdf
      Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@...>
      Description : Bloodlines of the Illuminati

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      electriczinger <dustyrose@...>
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2005
        This is an interesting file, and I will admit, of course, that I
        have not investigated fully the "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by
        Fritz Springmeier, but I did notice a discrepancy of information in
        the Kennedy bloodline/Illuminati connection when I first checked it
        out a few weeks ago. Basically, it tells me that before believeing
        all of this information, I would have to do a heap of investigating
        to validate all of the "facts" that Springmeier puts forth. Frankly,
        this would take up so much time that I am too lazy to give. : )

        Now, in his Introduction, Springmeier states: "I am not a conspiracy
        theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory."

        Well, if he is so sure of his facts, why does he make this mistake:

        "The Kennedy Bloodline

        To be a researcher and to be informed that the Kennedy family is a
        top 13 Illuminati family is akin to being told a needle is in a
        haystack. . . Fortunately, there is information that allows me to
        identify at least part of the Satanic Kennedy's from all the rest of
        the Kennedy's. . . .

        Kennedy Ties to Other Elite Families

        Again the ties between various Illuminati families is very
        involved, and a long unraveling process, similar to untying a set of
        bad knots confronts the researcher. . . . Jackie Bouvier Kennedy
        Onassis who married John F. Kennedy was tied to the Auchinclosses
        via her sister's marriage into the Auchincloss family. The
        Auchincloss are Scottish bloodline of the Illuminati."

        Oh, really! LOL! Mr. Springmeir has made a mistake! While there is a
        connection to the Auchincloss family, it is not via her sister
        marrying an Auchincloss. Rather, her mother, after divorcing
        Jacqueline Kennedy's father, married Hugh Auchincloss who became her
        step-father! So, it appears that Mr. Springmeir does not deal "with
        real facts" as he states in his introduction.

        Again, I would like to caution that the reader beware before buying
        into this very interesting information that is being sold to the
        public! When I noticed this one error of information, the caution
        light went on in my brain--what else and how much more is stretching
        the truth and the imagination in Mr. Stringmeier's book!!!

        The business of writing books is growing steadily everyday. You can
        even buy a ghost writer to write a book for you! It is a growing
        business. A person has to discern what is junk/crap from what is not!

        EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
        EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
        > group.
        >
        > File : /Bloodlines of the Illuminati.pdf
        > Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@c...>
        > Description : Bloodlines of the Illuminati
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        ines%20of%20the%20Illuminati.pdf