Re: holidays

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hello Christel,

      Happy Holidays to you too, and to everyone who reads or reads & posts
      here! Yes, Happy Holidays to the Eckists (etc.) reading here as well!
      There are several sites that I will only read and others that I will
      mostly read and sometimes post on. I understand the language barrier
      too because I have found it easier to read than to speak or write
      various foreign languages. Thanks for your posts. I am glad that the
      site is helpful for you and is supplying you with the background
      knowledge of the workings of Eckankar. Thanks to all of you who
      contribute such interesting perspectives and insights!

      Prometheus

      Christel wrote:

      happy holidays to all,

      I belong to those, who participate by reading this side. it's very
      good for me reading here. I find something as a 'sangha' in this
      group: their members had have similarly experiences in the past, never
      good, but now have freedom of government through Eck-teachings, I
      also. Getting more and more knowledge about Eckankar in his making
      dependent is very helpfool. Thanking to all with their post. Sorry,
      but I'm not able, to write with you, but I'm glad by reading can
      understand your post.

      again, happy holidays
      christel