Re: Bah HUmbug

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
      Very funny, Free to Seek Truth! :-)

      > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
      > >
      > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
      >thought
      > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
      >the
      > wall in Marge and HK's house)
      >
      > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
      > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
      >eckankar
      > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
      > crazy Harry! : )

      *** She certainly has more of "a ball" (like one of my eckist ex-
      friends used to say) now than she had then!

      > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
      > send it to HK)
      >
      > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
      > Christmas" to him too! : )

      *** Just wondering ... did HK ever come back?? I think not! :-))

      > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
      >
      > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
      >think
      > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
      > we?? : )

      *** Remember: you are eckist because God loves you ... or was it
      vice versa? ;-))

      > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
      >
      > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!

      *** Yeah those annoying 23 hours between the spiritual exercises and
      the singing of hu

      > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
      >
      > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
      > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
      > great!
      >

      > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
      >
      > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
      >

      > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
      > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
      >
      > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
      >

      > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
      > Mish

      *** Happy holidays from me, too!