Re: Bah HUmbug

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
      Oops, this original thread was started by Free to Seek Truth, rather
      than from Freefrom--sorry, for my goof! Thanks Freetoseektruth for
      the post! : )

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "freetoseektruth"
      > <freetoseektruth@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thought I would check in before the Holidays ;-) And to share
      my
      > > current perspective on *things*. This originally came with
      > graphics,
      > > which I wasn't sure if they would post. I'll forward the one
      with
      > > graphics to our moderator and see if s/he can post it.
      > > Enjoy, and Be Free To Seek Truth!
      > >

      > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
      > >
      > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
      thought
      > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
      the
      > wall in Marge and HK's house)
      >
      > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
      > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
      eckankar
      > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
      > crazy Harry! : )
      >

      > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
      > send it to HK)
      >
      > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
      > Christmas" to him too! : )
      >
      > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
      >
      > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
      think
      > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
      > we?? : )
      >
      > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
      >
      > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!
      >

      > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
      >
      > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
      > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
      > great!
      >

      > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
      >
      > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
      >

      > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
      > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
      >
      > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
      >

      > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
      > Mish

    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
        Very funny, Free to Seek Truth! :-)

        > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
        > >
        > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
        >thought
        > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
        >the
        > wall in Marge and HK's house)
        >
        > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
        > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
        >eckankar
        > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
        > crazy Harry! : )

        *** She certainly has more of "a ball" (like one of my eckist ex-
        friends used to say) now than she had then!

        > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
        > send it to HK)
        >
        > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
        > Christmas" to him too! : )

        *** Just wondering ... did HK ever come back?? I think not! :-))

        > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
        >
        > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
        >think
        > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
        > we?? : )

        *** Remember: you are eckist because God loves you ... or was it
        vice versa? ;-))

        > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
        >
        > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!

        *** Yeah those annoying 23 hours between the spiritual exercises and
        the singing of hu

        > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
        >
        > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
        > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
        > great!
        >

        > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
        >
        > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
        >

        > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
        > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
        >
        > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
        >

        > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
        > Mish

        *** Happy holidays from me, too!