Re: Bah HUmbug

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
      Freefrom, these are funny, especially when you add the "eck"
      comments--LOL!

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "freetoseektruth"
      <freetoseektruth@y...> wrote:

      > Thought I would check in before the Holidays ;-) And to share my
      > current perspective on *things*. This originally came with
      graphics,
      > which I wasn't sure if they would post. I'll forward the one with
      > graphics to our moderator and see if s/he can post it.
      > Enjoy, and Be Free To Seek Truth!
      >

      > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE

      1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought
      he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on the
      wall in Marge and HK's house)

      #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
      seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in eckankar
      is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
      crazy Harry! : )

      11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
      send it to HK)

      #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
      Christmas" to him too! : )

      13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)

      ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't think
      we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
      we?? : )

      15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

      #### This could become an Eckankar motto!

      22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance

      ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
      org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
      great!

      24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.

      ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )

      30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
      HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)

      #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!

      Happy Holidays, Everyone!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
        Oops, this original thread was started by Free to Seek Truth, rather
        than from Freefrom--sorry, for my goof! Thanks Freetoseektruth for
        the post! : )

        <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:

        > Freefrom, these are funny, especially when you add the "eck"
        > comments--LOL!
        >
        > --- In
        EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "freetoseektruth"
        > <freetoseektruth@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thought I would check in before the Holidays ;-) And to share
        my
        > > current perspective on *things*. This originally came with
        > graphics,
        > > which I wasn't sure if they would post. I'll forward the one
        with
        > > graphics to our moderator and see if s/he can post it.
        > > Enjoy, and Be Free To Seek Truth!
        > >

        > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
        > >
        > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
        thought
        > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
        the
        > wall in Marge and HK's house)
        >
        > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
        > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
        eckankar
        > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
        > crazy Harry! : )
        >

        > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
        > send it to HK)
        >
        > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
        > Christmas" to him too! : )
        >
        > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
        >
        > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
        think
        > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
        > we?? : )
        >
        > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
        >
        > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!
        >

        > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
        >
        > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
        > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
        > great!
        >

        > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
        >
        > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
        >

        > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
        > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
        >
        > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
        >

        > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
        > Mish

      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
          Very funny, Free to Seek Truth! :-)

          > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
          > >
          > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
          >thought
          > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
          >the
          > wall in Marge and HK's house)
          >
          > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
          > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
          >eckankar
          > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
          > crazy Harry! : )

          *** She certainly has more of "a ball" (like one of my eckist ex-
          friends used to say) now than she had then!

          > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
          > send it to HK)
          >
          > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
          > Christmas" to him too! : )

          *** Just wondering ... did HK ever come back?? I think not! :-))

          > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
          >
          > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
          >think
          > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
          > we?? : )

          *** Remember: you are eckist because God loves you ... or was it
          vice versa? ;-))

          > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
          >
          > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!

          *** Yeah those annoying 23 hours between the spiritual exercises and
          the singing of hu

          > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
          >
          > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
          > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
          > great!
          >

          > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
          >
          > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
          >

          > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
          > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
          >
          > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
          >

          > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
          > Mish

          *** Happy holidays from me, too!