New file uploaded to EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous

  • EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
      group.

      File : /Secrets of a Secret Society (Michael Moore).pdf
      Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@...>
      Description : Michael Moore

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      electriczinger <dustyrose@...>
    • EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.c
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
        group.

        File : /The Biggest Secret.pdf
        Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@...>
        Description : David Icke e-Book

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
          group.

          File : /Bloodlines of the Illuminati.pdf
          Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@...>
          Description : Bloodlines of the Illuminati

          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2005
            This is an interesting file, and I will admit, of course, that I
            have not investigated fully the "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by
            Fritz Springmeier, but I did notice a discrepancy of information in
            the Kennedy bloodline/Illuminati connection when I first checked it
            out a few weeks ago. Basically, it tells me that before believeing
            all of this information, I would have to do a heap of investigating
            to validate all of the "facts" that Springmeier puts forth. Frankly,
            this would take up so much time that I am too lazy to give. : )

            Now, in his Introduction, Springmeier states: "I am not a conspiracy
            theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory."

            Well, if he is so sure of his facts, why does he make this mistake:

            "The Kennedy Bloodline

            To be a researcher and to be informed that the Kennedy family is a
            top 13 Illuminati family is akin to being told a needle is in a
            haystack. . . Fortunately, there is information that allows me to
            identify at least part of the Satanic Kennedy's from all the rest of
            the Kennedy's. . . .

            Kennedy Ties to Other Elite Families

            Again the ties between various Illuminati families is very
            involved, and a long unraveling process, similar to untying a set of
            bad knots confronts the researcher. . . . Jackie Bouvier Kennedy
            Onassis who married John F. Kennedy was tied to the Auchinclosses
            via her sister's marriage into the Auchincloss family. The
            Auchincloss are Scottish bloodline of the Illuminati."

            Oh, really! LOL! Mr. Springmeir has made a mistake! While there is a
            connection to the Auchincloss family, it is not via her sister
            marrying an Auchincloss. Rather, her mother, after divorcing
            Jacqueline Kennedy's father, married Hugh Auchincloss who became her
            step-father! So, it appears that Mr. Springmeir does not deal "with
            real facts" as he states in his introduction.

            Again, I would like to caution that the reader beware before buying
            into this very interesting information that is being sold to the
            public! When I noticed this one error of information, the caution
            light went on in my brain--what else and how much more is stretching
            the truth and the imagination in Mr. Stringmeier's book!!!

            The business of writing books is growing steadily everyday. You can
            even buy a ghost writer to write a book for you! It is a growing
            business. A person has to discern what is junk/crap from what is not!

            EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
            EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
            > group.
            >
            > File : /Bloodlines of the Illuminati.pdf
            > Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@c...>
            > Description : Bloodlines of the Illuminati
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL:

            ines%20of%20the%20Illuminati.pdf