Bah HUmbug

  • freetoseektruth
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
      Thought I would check in before the Holidays ;-) And to share my
      current perspective on *things*. This originally came with graphics,
      which I wasn't sure if they would post. I'll forward the one with
      graphics to our moderator and see if s/he can post it.
      Enjoy, and Be Free To Seek Truth!

      THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE

      1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
      thought he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly
      on the wall in Marge and HK's house)

      2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

      3.. I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!

      4.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill
      them.

      5.. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

      6.. Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.

      7.. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

      8.. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

      9.. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

      10.. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.

      11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
      send it to HK)

      12. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy,
      why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.

      13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)

      14.. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

      15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

      16.. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

      17.. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!

      18.. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I
      Grew up.

      19.. Procrastinate Now!

      20.. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With
      That?

      21.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

      22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance

      23.. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

      24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.

      25..He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless
      dead.

      26..A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three
      thousand times the memory.

      27..Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime
      commitment for a pig.

      28.. The trouble with life is there's no background music.

      29.. The original point and click interface was a Smith and
      Wesson.

      30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going
      on. (what HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
        Freefrom, these are funny, especially when you add the "eck"
        comments--LOL!

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "freetoseektruth"
        <freetoseektruth@y...> wrote:

        > Thought I would check in before the Holidays ;-) And to share my
        > current perspective on *things*. This originally came with
        graphics,
        > which I wasn't sure if they would post. I'll forward the one with
        > graphics to our moderator and see if s/he can post it.
        > Enjoy, and Be Free To Seek Truth!
        >

        > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE

        1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought
        he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on the
        wall in Marge and HK's house)

        #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
        seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in eckankar
        is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
        crazy Harry! : )

        11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
        send it to HK)

        #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
        Christmas" to him too! : )

        13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)

        ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't think
        we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
        we?? : )

        15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

        #### This could become an Eckankar motto!

        22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance

        ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
        org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
        great!

        24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.

        ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )

        30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
        HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)

        #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!

        Happy Holidays, Everyone!
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
          Oops, this original thread was started by Free to Seek Truth, rather
          than from Freefrom--sorry, for my goof! Thanks Freetoseektruth for
          the post! : )

          <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:

          > Freefrom, these are funny, especially when you add the "eck"
          > comments--LOL!
          >
          > --- In
          EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "freetoseektruth"
          > <freetoseektruth@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thought I would check in before the Holidays ;-) And to share
          my
          > > current perspective on *things*. This originally came with
          > graphics,
          > > which I wasn't sure if they would post. I'll forward the one
          with
          > > graphics to our moderator and see if s/he can post it.
          > > Enjoy, and Be Free To Seek Truth!
          > >

          > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
          > >
          > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
          thought
          > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
          the
          > wall in Marge and HK's house)
          >
          > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
          > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
          eckankar
          > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
          > crazy Harry! : )
          >

          > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
          > send it to HK)
          >
          > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
          > Christmas" to him too! : )
          >
          > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
          >
          > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
          think
          > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
          > we?? : )
          >
          > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
          >
          > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!
          >

          > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
          >
          > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
          > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
          > great!
          >

          > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
          >
          > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
          >

          > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
          > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
          >
          > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
          >

          > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
          > Mish

        • ctecvie
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
            Very funny, Free to Seek Truth! :-)

            > > THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
            > >
            > 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He
            >thought
            > he was God and I didn't. (would have loved to have been a fly on
            >the
            > wall in Marge and HK's house)
            >
            > #### The sad thing is Marge is still active in Eckankar, attending
            > seminars and giving talks, yada, yada! But I'm sure life in
            >eckankar
            > is more bearable now for her, not being upfront and personal with
            > crazy Harry! : )

            *** She certainly has more of "a ball" (like one of my eckist ex-
            friends used to say) now than she had then!

            > 11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. (make the t-shirt and
            > send it to HK)
            >
            > #### Yes, perfect present for HK--and let's throw in a "Merry
            > Christmas" to him too! : )

            *** Just wondering ... did HK ever come back?? I think not! :-))

            > 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many (eckies)
            >
            > ##### And look, this is #13, what a coincidence! Well, I don't
            >think
            > we can blame God really for the stupidity of being duped or can
            > we?? : )

            *** Remember: you are eckist because God loves you ... or was it
            vice versa? ;-))

            > 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
            >
            > #### This could become an Eckankar motto!

            *** Yeah those annoying 23 hours between the spiritual exercises and
            the singing of hu

            > 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
            >
            > ###### Yes, you have to keep paying those membership fees to the
            > org, but funny thing is the mileage you get doesn't seem to be so
            > great!
            >

            > 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
            >
            > ##### Now, now, Freefrom--this is hitting below the belt! : )
            >

            > 30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on. (what
            > HK really wants to share at the WW talks!)
            >
            > #### But is HK even this aware? LOL!
            >

            > Happy Holidays, Everyone!
            > Mish

            *** Happy holidays from me, too!