Imagine ;-)

  • freetoseektruth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2005
      The World needs anti Eck heros.

      Around every corner bad stuff is out there lurking.
      because that's what bad stuff does. It lurks.
      Not runs. Not walks, nor strolls. But lurks.

      And so the question arises. Who will defend goodness?
      Who will conquer hard-to-open peanut packages?
      Stand up against washing machines that steal socks, and
      vanquish restrooms of empty, deserted rolls of toilet paper?

      Who will stand up and say "No. No, Pimple,
      you will not make the day bad, nor you Chewing Gum
      stuck to the sole of my shoe. You can test my
      patience, but you cannot take my smile."

      Who will champion snooze buttons, clouds that
      look like Harold's furry animals,
      and all-you-can eat buffets?

      Who will step into the ring and become

      A FORCE OF ECK BORG CULT BUSTERS?