Re: Eck Master CSM

  • freetoseektruth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
      Are you sure the EM wasn't C$M? (cash machine)

      Sounds like a psychic spiritual ecksercise to me.

      HUuuuuuuuu, Money, money, money, money.........

      :-P
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
        Hello Pretujari,

        Welcome. I'm glad you have posted this information. Yes, the Eck
        Master CSM sounds like an ATM on the inner Astral Plane. It is
        interesting that we in the West have not heard of him before.

        Klemp told five Eckie stories, from Nigerians, at the recent 2005
        EWWS, and did Not mention the ECK Cash Master (CSM)! But I wonder,
        could CSM be a KAL Master instead? Perhaps!

        If the KAL gives money to Eckists to promote Eckankar (and help them
        out with some extra cash) then the KAL is really defeating Itself...
        right? It's funny how the KAL is too naive to know the difference.
        CSM must be very clever to trick the KAL! But who is really being
        tricked? Are these greedy Eckists too naive and obsessed to know the
        difference? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder which possibility is more likely
        to be true?

        Why isn't this "spiritual" technique shared in the RESA Star? Or was
        it? Perhaps Eckists will see this technique and this new Eck Master
        (CSM) mentioned in an upcoming Vahana Tip!

        These RESAs (Dogbe, Anthony, or Omidiji) should be asking Klemp why
        this Eck Master, CSM, and these ECK stories were Not shared with the
        rest of the Eckankar membership at this past 2005 Eckankar World
        Wide Seminar (EWWS)? Cannot Eckankar use the $$$$$$$$?

        Or, maybe CSM is as valid of an Eck Master as the rest are! Eck
        Masters seem to be coming out of the woodwork anymore. Yet Klemp
        can't even put a name on the "Unknown" Eck Master he mentions in
        his "Autobiography of a Modern Prophet!" Once again, the Mahanta
        can't even use his SUGMAD given abilities to KNOW!

        Well, it's just too obvious that Gail and Paul Twitchell created a
        scam that Gross and Klemp inherited. I must say, however, that there
        are interesting comments on "truth" that are mentioned in the
        Shariyat. Twitchell copied some interesting stuff! But, this is also
        why people get suckered into his old hand-me-down scheme. Lies
        always sound better when mixed with truth. Twitchell merely altered
        truth to fit a specific agenda and goal. Change SPIRIT to ECK and
        make it exclusive for "advanced" Souls... ego, therefore, wins out
        over common sense and critical thinking.

        However, without Gail's help Twitch never could have taken
        Eckandcrap to where it is today. This also shows that without Marge,
        and now Joan, that Little Harry wouldn't have made it this far!

        Prometheus

        pretujari wrote:

        I wondered if any Eckists in the West ever heard about this 'Eck
        Master.' Eckists in West Africa are very familiar with him, since
        whole resas mounted plantforms and talked about him and his special
        work. Apparently, CSM is the 'head' of an inner Eckankar World Bank,
        and Eckists who needed money could go to the inner bank and see CSM
        for 'free' money. He was especially mentioned during fundraisings
        for Eckankar projects. The 'spiritual exercise' was to book an
        appointment through the mahanta to go see CSM. You go to this
        appointment with something to carry the money in. So in the exercise
        you imagine being in the presence of CSM and then tell him that you
        need the money to assist with the Eckankar project, and if he could
        add a little over for your own personal use - kind of commission for
        courier services. Then CSM will escort you to the vault and open it
        then you help yourself and fill your container. After the exercise,
        monies will be coming tohe practioner in unexpected ways, and she or
        he should know that is ECkankar money and should take a little bit
        and make the rest as donation to Eckankar!

        Now when in raising funds for Eckankar temples in two countries, one
        country was progressing faster than the other. Then one of then
        resas mentioned that the members in the country with the progress go
        to CSM with trucks to load the money, while the other country go in
        shopping bags, so they should emulate their counterparts from the
        other country and go to CSM with trucks.

        Funny thing is, I wondered why certain HIs businesses went burst
        when they could have easily gone to CSM to be bailed out from their
        financial crisis.

        Pretujari
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2005

          In "The Way Of Eckankar Series" by Paul Twitchell I found some
          comments that seem to show a correlation as to how a "spiritual"
          basis to ask for money (from the Eck) first came about in Eckankar.

          On pages 111 & 112 Twitchell states, "I've not had anything in the
          mails for several days, checks or anything of that nature, and I'd
          go out and do some chanting and go home and find a check laying in
          the mail box. Putting the two together, you'd say, well, this may
          have been coincidental. It might have been, but the fact was, that I
          was lifting myself into the position of acceptance for something. I
          was lifting myself in the position where, even in the future, the
          near future, something would start working into my life that would
          be of benefit to me."

          I love Twitchell's "facts!" So, it seems that Eckists can do the
          same... as above so below! When at the store that surprise mark down
          in price and extra savings, on an item, at the check-out register
          was no coincidence... it was the Eck! Your higher vibrations tuned
          you in to higher positive plane possibilities! LOL! But this happens
          all the time to me and other non-Eckists! I even receive checks from
          rebates, class action suits, etc. that I had no knowledge of! And,
          I'm a former Eckist! This shows that Eckankar has no private club
          when it comes to SPIRIT or to Karma. And, the Mahanta concept is
          just a bogus mind altering religious scam that is full of promises
          and wishful thinking!

          Twitchell continues, "Now this doesn't only go for economics or your
          lower life planes but it also goes for the higher planes. When one
          wants to lift themselves into the higher planes they can use these
          words. They can use this for getting out of the body and riding the
          sound currents out, but there's no use of you getting into this yet.
          It's a little too advanced for you."

          Oops, I guess that Not all Eckists can do these advanced spiritual
          techniques for prosperity and higher plane travel! Previously
          Twitchell said, "I would chant the OM [or the AUM] or I would chant
          another word, or I'd chant the HU, or I'd chant something that I
          knew had a great vibratory liftment." So, it seems that other
          charged words work as well, but doesn't it seem strange to use HU
          and other charged words for both "lower life plane" desires and "for
          the higher planes?" Is this really more of a psychic or white magic
          nature than a spiritual nature? Does it become "Eck" when the
          LEM/Mahanta says it is, or when it looks, talks, and walks like a
          duck?

          It seems that Eckists are into the manipulation of power and
          channeling Eck Masters and energies. But, being a ruler or governor
          on the lower inner planes for these 8th and 9th Initiates is just a
          farce. These are still the lower planes and it's just another trap
          of a delusional dream. Reality and true spiritual freedom can only
          come from one's Own realization of Truth... and Not someone else's.

          Prometheus