fraud etc.

  • l2eigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi:
      Speaking of fraud, life-sucking, and so on..., try this on. We each
      have a moral compass, conscience, (consciousness), goodwill. They're
      all the same thing. J.P.T. comes along and sticks a name on this -
      "mahanta", anthropomorphizes it, and places it outside you, me, anyone
      coming to this, in the person of someone outside yourself, not you, and
      not your life. Alright, if this "dumbing" doesn't completely screw you
      up and keep you screwed up there's also that this state is virtually
      unattainable.

      Why don't eckist have a moral compass, a brain, think for
      themselves? When you look at what they're dealing with, how could they?