Re: psychic vampires

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hello Jamie,

      Thank you for posting the message #s to find these posts on the
      EckankarTruth site. I've read half of them and plan to read the rest
      when I have more time. I've had dealings with the ESA council myself
      and know some members, and what Mick has to say is true. He is a
      valuable resource for one to obtain more indepth insights as to the
      insidious workings of the Eckankar org.

      Prometheus

      jamie wrote:

      "I don't need any more psychic vampies bolstering themselves at the
      expense of my spiritual sovereignty."

      this quote is from pharmakon11, a fellow that posted on
      eckankartruth long ago. this guy was in eck for 26 years, and held
      several positions in the org during that time - resa, esa, etc. his
      posts on eckankartruth are well worth reading. his insights about
      the org are insightful and eloquent - some of the best stuff on the
      net concerning eckankar.

      these are his posts: messages 51, 54, 68, 91,208, 228, 333, 350,
      709, 726

      jamie.....