Re: Repost from HCS: Mario responds to Mykel on HCS on 11/8/2005

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      I read Mario's post on HCS also--and it really made me laugh! But
      then, in retrospect it also is a sad post! Mario definitely has some
      personal problems exemplified by his screwed up belief system.
      Bringing his "truths" to HCS just muddies the site, and he has
      driven so many posters and potential posters away from Ford's great
      work!

      Mario cannot stop writing about conspiracy theories/agendas--or
      whatever label he wants to pin on his obsessive/compulsive one
      dimensional ideas. He so wants to believe all of this crap he has
      bought into that he will not let others alone, and thus he keeps
      going at it and will insult and bully anyone who either challenges
      him or asks him to stop his silly posts.

      He accuses others of anger and fear, when in fact, it is all too
      obvious that he is the angry man, and if he believes that fear is
      behind all anger, then I guess he is a very fearful person, too. My
      guess... he's afraid of being proved wrong! : )

      Aside from this attacking post directed at Mykel, I found Mario's
      comments about Ford interesting too. He said that Ford has
      not "adequately perused my informations to the same degree, but at
      least he (Ford) has allowed me to put forth my views." Well, I would
      ask Mario if he is grateful to Ford for giving him this
      opportunity to post his crap, why he does not respect the
      opportunity that Ford gives others as well--like Mykel in this
      instance, and the others who finally just gave up and walked away
      from HCS? Why does Mario think that his "flavour" is the only one to
      be allowed to be posted on HCS? Why does he not respect other points
      of view???

      Well, Mario is so full of himself, he explains why he must dominate
      Ford's BBs with his spin: "I come with a large volume of 'tested'
      and well documented information, which would have been at your
      disposal (to other posters he wants to instruct and educate). For
      what it's worth I am extremely knowledgeable; I say this not with
      vanity but a sense of absolute confidence in what I have come to
      know. . . " And thus, Mario does not recognize his super inflated
      ego! Is this what is meant by narcissism? : )

      Mario further states: "So, this need to lash out at me is not
      necessary at all, and if you go through the archives you'll find
      ample evidence of examples of attacks on my 'particular flavour' and
      it hasn't deterred me much as you can see, and no, I am not about to
      leave anytime soon either. . . My guess is most people can't
      contribute at times because they don't have the available
      information at hand. They can just lash out. Fine. But until you
      personally have researched the material yourself then I suggest you
      just leave well enough alone." So Mario is telling others here to
      just keep quiet, because he is the omnipotent one! It is really
      uncanny how Mario will criticize another person for lacking
      knowledge/not doing the research or for being filled with anger and
      fear, and yet, it seems as though his words are describing himself
      with such preciseness! It is obvious that Mario shuns introspection
      and never looks inside himself. Maybe he spends too much time
      outside of the box! : )

      He also uses a form of threat in his final remarks in his post to
      Mykel. Mario says, "Remember, it takes work to achieve anything in
      this world, Mykel, and the 'ugly face of God' is something you will
      face sooner or later, denial will only bring misery and nasty
      surprises." Does this sound familiar--like a fear tactic? I think
      so! Mario, the mighty, is proclaiming doom and gloom to those who
      will not heed his message! LOL! What is the "ugly face of God" he is
      referring to--could it be those who manipulate Mario and play him
      for his gullibility? I think that Mario is more the puppet that he
      accuses others of being, and he is made to dance a very funny
      chicken dance, indeed! Talk about mind control--well, Mario is truly
      being controlled for sure by a myriad of individuals who are sucking
      the life's blood out of those they (like Mario) deceive in order to
      eek out a living and some fame of a following. Well, Mario, keep
      buying those books, tapes and attending those brainwashing workshops-
      -you're playing right into the hands of your handlers!

      Oh, and I loved the way Mario threw in the comments about Paul
      Twitchell and "The Tiger's Fang." Why in the world would anyone who
      professes that he has "a love for the truth, the whole truth and
      nothing but the truth" be embracing anything that came from the
      liar and plagiarizer PT? Mario says that he doesn't think Ford
      has "adequately persused my information," but it appears here that
      Mario has not read well and comprehended Ford's message
      in "Confessions of a God Seeker." And for that matter David Lane's.

      Needless to say, HCS/TS is stagnating with the likes of Mario
      driving people away from those sites. Too bad, but Mario doesn't
      care about anyone but himself, it seems! For some reason Mario is
      not interested in starting his own site, but instead he is like a
      parasite that feeds off the energy and the creations of other
      people. As an "artist," of sorts, he's not that creative, because he
      lacks originality. He's a good copier, though-- and parrots quite
      well the crap that he is being fed. Maybe one day, he will take
      the "next step which undoubtedly means change" for him!

      Mish

      P.S. In case anyone is wondering why so much interest is shown in
      Mario's post--it's simply that Ingrid, myself and others left
      participating on Ford's BBs because of Mario and Betty's
      insufferable behavior there. We got tired of their insults,
      distortions of truth and lack of tolerance for other individuals'
      opinions and beliefs who Ford allows to post on his BBs.

      <ctecvie@y...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > This is a repost from Mario's post on HCS – I felt it would be fun
      > to include some remarks and have you enjoy it as well! :-)
      > Ingrid
      >

      > ********
      > My title: Mario, The Misunderstood Savior
      >
      > Mario: What possible ulterior motive do you think I could possibly
      > have? I have a love for truth, the whole truth and nothing but
      the
      > truth, yet I seem to have the knack of bringing you to the point
      of
      > anger and frustration, which is unfortunate really, because in
      > coming from this seemingly "wounded area," you only limit yourself
      > in grasping and understanding where I am coming from.
      >
      > Me: Oh yes, how unfortunate! Mario, the Misunderstood Savior! He
      > knows all and everything, and too bad that people are so limited
      > feel only anger and frustration towards the great Savior's wisdom!
      > Really, it's getting more and more impossible nowadays to have
      > intelligent followers! Shoot!
      >
      > Mario: In my attempts to explain my views on the necessary
      synthesis
      > or marriage between the higher spiritual principles and our
      > existence in the lower worlds, particularly the physical, I have
      > been met with only resistance and animosity, especially from you.
      >
      > Me: You know, Mario, we are intelligent enough to understand very
      > well what you are trying to explain, but, would you believe it –
      we
      > don't want to hear what you have to say!
      >
      > Mario: My past experiences have taught me however, that what is
      > usually behind the anger is fear and behind the fear is the
      > uncomfortable truth that perhaps there is a next step, which
      > undoubtedly means change.
      >
      > Me: It's interesting, Mario – why should we fear your ranting?
      Isn't
> [...]
      > an invaluable texture to the whole meaning of "striving for God-
      > realization." I can still remember the thrill of my first AH-HA.
      > Ironically, as sacrilegious as it sounds, knowing and
      understanding
      > this physical plain in all it's aspects is not only interesting,
      but
      > essential to attaining God-Realization.
      >
      > Me: So, what are you saying here – that you are god-realized all
      > right because you are a well versed conspiracy theorist? And that
      > others cannot use that "information" properly, because they are
      not
      > smart enough? And note the "theory" in "conspiracy theory" – it's
      > all theoretical!
      >
      > Mario: In not looking at this most essential area, is to risk
      seeing
      > only the half of God. If you recall in the Tiger's fang" in the
      > chapter "the Fiery Children Of God" Paul addresses this topic in a
      > very definite way and stresses the absolute need for soul to
      > recognize the truth behind the power of God and its misuse. God-
      > realization was not enough.
      >
      > Me: Wow – quoting Paul Twitchell, the master of lies and frauds??
      > Are you sure you left Eckankar all right? Aren't you missing your
      > high status of higher initiate and the subsequent admiration of
      > lowly 2-4th initiates a bit? Now I understand what your AGENDA is –

      > could it be that you are wanting to create a new religion, with
      you
      > as the one and only savior and all-knowing master?
      >
      > Mario: It seems as if, for someone who is so adamant about
      achieving
      > God-realization and only God-realization as you so eloquently put
      > it, you have chosen to challenge anything which does not fit
      within
      > the confines of your own understanding. Rather you prefer to damn
      > this poor old polluted planet, as well as your pain to mere
      details
      > NOT WORTHY OF NOTICE. Why?...well it's not God-realization!!
      >
      > Me: It seems that you are doing just that, Mario – challenging
      > anything and anybody with differing views from yours? Is this god-
      > realization?
      >
      > Mario: You may very well jump out of bed in the morning feeling
      > completely filled with love for God as you have claimed, and then
      > proceed to be angry with Eckankar in the next moment; how sad.
      >
      > Me: And you, Mario? Jumping out of bed, filled with love and then
      > feeling angry thinking of the dumb masses not believing in your
      > views?
      >
      > Mario: Just to set the record straight, it wasn't Ford who exposed
      > Eckankar incidentally, it was David Lane. What Ford did do
      however,
      > is to bring Mr. Lane's information along with his own formidable
      > research, to the attention of the Eckankar community, and that, my
      > friend, takes courage. If you're thinking I am trying to gain
      Ford
      > as a potential ally regarding my position by mentioning his
      > contribution to the "great work," you would be wrong. I stand
      alone
      > in all this and already know his views on the whole topic of
      > manipulation. Like your views on this matter, he too is somewhat
      > hesitant to embrace it, not that I feel that he has adequately
      > perused my information to the same degree, but at least he has
      > allowed me to put forth my views, which I am grateful for.
      >
      > Me: Well, it's sad what has become of the BBs. By letting you put
      > forth your views, Ford has allowed that the BBs become your
      > instrument alone, which you dominate and where you suffocate other
      > views and topics. Why do you think only a few people brave your
      > attacks and keep posting? Where have all the others gone?
      >
      > Mario: And one last thing; my one and only true goal in life is
      the
      > same as yours Mykel, believe or not; God-Realization.
      >
      > Me: Wow! Didn't you say between the lines that you had reached it
      > already?
      >
      > Mario: There are reasons why Africa is in grave danger, and there
      is
      > also good reason why my country and Ford's country as well, are
      both
      > in deep, deep trouble. 2005 was a year which showed many cracks
      and
      > flaws in our respective worlds and I can tell you with
      considerable
      > certainty, that 2006 will be pivotal and dramatic to say the
      least,
      > and yes there are reasons why this will be, which are transparent
      > me.
      >
      > Me: Good that you are here, Mario, the one and only person who
      knows
      > everything and who will save us all from ruin when the time has
      > come! But, there have been so many before you that have predicted
      > disaster, and there will be many after you!
      >
      > Mario: I have mentioned many times in the past that one of the
      most
      > spiritual thing anyone can do is to exercise CHOICE. The power of
      > choice...my friend (and I truly mean friend) is still available to
      > us or at least what's left of it. The coming year will be a
      FULCRUM